As a woman, a huge fraction of your time for getting ready for work every morning goes to having your hair done. Different clothes call for different hairstyles which sometimes make it difficult for you to make up your mind and get your hair taken care of.
At the workplace, you will want to look smart, snappy and very well put-together but at the same time you’ll want to look cute and chic. There are different hairstyles you can do to achieve just that and the good thing about this is that most of these hairstyles are very easy to do and requires simple hair tools like a curling iron, bobby pins, and the occasional hair studs or clips to dress them up a bit.
- The Bun – this is perhaps one of the go-to hairstyles for work for most women. And why not? It’s quick and easy, it’s chic, and it’s perfect for keeping your hair away from your face so you can work comfortably. However, there are still other ways to make this hairstyle more beautiful.
- Braided Bun – One way to dress up your bun is by wrapping around a section of braided hair around it. it’s the same process for doing a regular bun but just leave out a section from the side to braid and wrap around. This is perfect for when you’re running late for work.
- Braided Bun 2 – for a braided bun with more volume, just braid the entire ponytail before putting it up on a bun. you might also want to loosen up your braids before making it into a bun so it looks fuller compared to that of tight braids.
- Classic Ponytail – it’s the one hairstyle you can do in literally a minute. Everyone knows how to do this and you can even do it in your car while waiting in traffic on your way to work.
- Poofy ponytail – this hairstyle is perfect for when you want to spice up your regular ponytail a little bit. This also looks great with a side ponytail and even a half updo.
- Half updo – if you feel like just letting your hair down but also want to have hair away from your face, this hairstyle is perfect for you.
- Braids – any kind of braid is an ideal and cute way to spruce up your hairstyle. These are perfect for those casual, dress-down weekdays. Braids can also be incorporated into any of the other cute hairstyles for work mentioned above.
So, the next time you’re thinking of how to do your hair, consider some of these suggestions and maybe even add your own twist to them.