Now that winter is almost here and the temperature is really starting to drop, it’s time to start experimenting with new looks and hairstyles that will make you end the year looking and feeling good about yourself. Winter hairstyles are all about looking feminine and chic. It’s about looking and feeling warm and comfortable. In this article you will find cute winter hairstyles that you can try out if you want to look stylishly gorgeous this winter.
- Hairstyles with bangs – it doesn’t matter whether you have long or short hair or whether your hair is curly or straight. Adding bangs to any hairstyle is one sure way of looking smoking hot and sexy this winter. If you’ve got a round face, you can opt to go with full blunt bangs to help make it look less round. Wispy blunt bangs and long side fringes are great for square faces with strong jaw line features while oval shaped women can get away with just about any kind of bangs or fringes.
- Wavy hair – winter is the perfect time for wearing beanies and bonnets and if you’re someone who enjoys the extra warmth that you get from these head pieces, you should seriously consider sporting loose wavy hair. Wavy hair is very laidback and relaxed and that’s the perfect hairstyle that goes with wearing beanies and bonnets.
- Side parted hair – side parted hair is a great way to look instantly glamorous and fabulous. Parting your hair to one side instead of at the center gives you a youthful look but this doesn’t mean that it’s only for the mature women. This hairstyle is very versatile and can be easily pulled off by anyone, no matter what age.
- Low buns and chignons – top knots and high buns are so last summer. This winter, the best way to dress up your hair, especially for formal parties and events, is to wear it in an elegant low bun or a chignon. The sophisticated look that you get from these hairstyles have you looking like you came fresh out of the salon when in reality it would take you less than 10 minutes to create the look at home.
- Beehive half updo – a full updo is just too summery and spring-ish. Winter calls for more cozy looking hairstyles which is why half updos are hot. Make your half updo more interesting and posh-looking by adding a beehive. All you’ll need for this look are hairspray, teasing comb and a few couple of bobby pins.