We all know red lipstick is one of the sexiest lipstick colors out there and we just love how this color is universally flattering so anyone and everyone can wear it. Just because red lipstick looks good on anyone, though, does not mean you can just go out there and get the first red lipstick you see at the makeup counter, buy it and put it on. There are certain things that you have to take into consideration when wearing red lipstick to make sure that you look your best with it on your lips. Here’s a quick but useful list of do’s and don’ts of wearing red lipstick.
- DO find the right shade for you – having the right shade of red lipstick can make all the difference in the world. Certain skin tones call for red lipsticks that have certain undertone colors. Aside from your skin tone, your eye color and the size of your lips are also to be considered when looking for the right shade.
- DON’T be intimidated – there are tons of shades of red lipsticks out there so finding the perfect one for you may not be that easy but be patient and know that a good red lipstick is always something you can rely on for instant glam so the search is all going to be worth it in the end. Also, red lipstick may intimidate you because of its bold color but don’t let that get to you. Just remember to use your red lipstick in moderation and you’ll be fine.
GBwhatsapp Apk: Whatsapp is one of the best Whatsapp Mod App for Android devices, which you can install on your Android device. GBWhatsapp apk Download Latest Version 2017. Download Latest GB Whatsapp for Use 2 Whatsapp in One Mobile.
- DO use lip liner – red lipsticks have a bad rap for bleeding, especially the really creamy ones. To prevent your red lipstick from bleeding on you, always use a lip liner to line and fill your lips. This will make your red lipstick stay in place and will also help it stay on longer. Aside from that, lining your lips also defines it better and makes it look fuller.
- DON’T get lipstick on your teeth – it’s really easy to prevent lipstick from getting smeared on to your teeth but a lot of women tend to forget this step before heading out the door with red lipstick on and then later on within the day, the embarrassing thing happens: red lipstick on teeth! Eeek! Don’t forget to blot your lips after you apply lipstick to get rid of the excess. You can also insert a finger in your mouth then kind of swoon it around and pop it right out to get rid of extra lipstick around the inside of your lips.
- DO keep the rest of your makeup simple – red lips are striking all on their own so unless you’re wearing your red lips at night or to a party, try to keep the rest of your makeup on the down low. Use some neutral eye shadow colors on your eyes and a coat or two of your favorite mascara on the lashes then choose a blush that’s not too heavy or too colorful so that all the attention stays on your lips and you don’t have too much going on in your face.