Ombre hair is all the rage nowadays, even with celebrities. The cool and chic look of hair color gradually fading from a darker color to a lighter one is just too fab to not try at least once. Here are some of the most gorgeous celebs who are rocking the ombre hair trend:
- Alexa Chung – Alexa Chung’s signature hair may be the messy, grown out bob but she sure knows how to rock it. The way she made a subtle ombre on her sexy messy hair combined with all those flattering highlights and lowlights is just plain gorgeous!
- Drew Barrymore – don’t you just love how Drew Barrymore always looks so gorgeous with whatever trend she decides to follow? The ombre hair is surely working so well for one of Charlie’s most loved angel.
- Kate Bosworth – fun and fearless – those are the two perfect words to describe Kate Bosworth with her blonde to sea foam green ombre hair. Kate’s ombre hair is one of the brightest, boldest out-of-the-box looks any celeb has ever pulled off with such class.
- Katy Perry – of course, Katy Perry had to do it too! We’re loving Katy’s super fun ombre twist that she added to those fabulous retro curls! It’s the perfect combination of old world charm and modern day glam. Not to mention that her makeup totally complements her look, too!
- Olivia Palermo – another style icon, Olivia Palermo, is also wearing ombre hair. This gorgeous and super stylish lady has proven that ombre hair doesn’t always have to be on long hair and it doesn’t always have to bold too look good. It can be short and subtle, too.
- Khloe Kardashian Odom – she’s got the most unique look out of the brood and she’s also very uniquely different from her sisters. Khloe Kardashian Odom’s ombre hair is the perfect representation of how cool and unique her style it.
- Lauren Conrad – this ultra chic style icon is always one step ahead of the rest. Lauren was one of the first celebrities to rock the ombre hair trend and she’s still ever so gorgeously rocking it. She never fails to always express her style with confidence and we think that makes her look even more fab with whatever trend she sets or follows.
- Leighton Meester = Gossip Girl’s Blair aka Leighton Meester off camera has also jumped in on the ombre hair bandwagon and we have to say, she looks extra cute in her ombre hair. It’s refreshing to see Leighton sport the ombre hair trend after sticking to just being a plain brunette.