Taking care of your hair is so much easier when you have products that work wonders for it. Beauty and hair enthusiasts as well as hair stylists all have a product or two they swear by. Here are some of the most popular cult favorite hair products that you should definitely try to get your hands on to get luscious looking locks all the time.
- Mane N’ Tail Shampoo – this product was originally meant for horses but when equestriennes started using it on their own hair, the results were gorgeous, long and shiny tresses and they continue to be one of the top sellers today, not in the pet grooming needs aisles on supermarkets but in hair and beauty sections as well as in drug stores and other beauty supply stores.
- Philip Kinglsey’s Elasticizer – this all-in-one quick fix for most bad hair day situations like frizzy hair, split ends, dry and limp locks and more has been a cult favorite for many years by women because of its ability to revive hair almost instantly. What it is is a supercharged conditioning treatment that you can use anytime you need your hair to look fresh and healthy.
- Mason Pearson brush – a hairbrush for $120? Quite expensive, if you ask me. Nevertheless, the Mason Pearson brush is still raking in sales because of its strategically spaced boar and nylon bristles that stimulate the scalp, dispersing oil from root to tip evenly to make hair stronger and healthier. Each brush is individually hand-crafted and, to be honest, the craftsmanship is quite good. In fact, it’s so good that they’re confident enough to give buyers a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- MoroccanOil Treatment – this hair treatment can be used as a conditioner, a styling product as well as a finishing product too and what’s even better is that it’s suitable for all hair types so you don’t have to do a blind buy to see which variant would work for you. The oil also leaves your hair looking shiny without really feeling oily. This is another cult favorite from hairstylists as well as celebrities.
- Psssst! Instant Spray Shampoo – one of the first dry shampoos made back in the ‘70s, this cult favorite hair product is still selling like hotcakes today. This instant spray shampoo has a very pleasant smell and, unlike other dry shampoos, it doesn’t leave a chalky residue on your hair after it’s been sprayed on.
- L’oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray – you know a hair product is good when hairstylists will go out of their way just to get a hold of it and that’ exactly what this hairspray is. This legendary hairspray was available only in Europe up until 2008 and they were only made available in the US by hairstylists who smuggled the products in. That’s how good it is.
- Macadamia Natural Oil deep hair masque – this is one product you can count on anytime your hair needs pampering. This product is so powerful you only need to use it twice a week to get really awesome results. Users of this product rave not only about the amazing results but of the gorgeous scent as well.