Our hair is our crowning glory and it is what makes women a whole lot more attractive. women with healthy looking locks just seem to look instantly more glamorous than those who have severely damaged and dry looking hair. Hair is also something that is envied amongst women. Long hair used to symbolize beauty and elegance although today, short hairstyles like bobs and pixie cuts are also becoming a favorite. However, just having beautiful hair isn’t enough. You need to dress it up just like you would your body in order for it to look stunning and gorgeous. This is where hair accessories come in handy. A simple addition of a cute hair accessory can make a huge difference. Here is a list of hair accessories that never go out of style:
- Headbands – headbands have been around for as long as we can remember and they’re still around today with so many different new styles, designs, makes and versions. A headband is very handy if you want to keep your hair out of your face. Simply brush your hair and slick it back and wear your headband. This is a great accessory to have if you have annoying bangs that repeatedly poke in to your eyes or if you just want something simple to adorn your hair with.
- Clips / barrettes – hair clips or barrettes are another example of hair accessories that are always stylish no matter what season or which event you wear it to. This is because hair clips and barrettes are very versatile when it comes to style and design. Some are made cute and quirky while other are more appropriate for dressier ensemble.
- Head wraps – ever since head wraps came into the picture, they have become a favorite for a lot of women. Basically, head wraps also function as headbands except that they go all the way around the head. This is a hair accessory you can use if you’re trying to pull off a hippie or a boho chic look with your hair. Thicker head wraps are also called sweat bands and they’re typically worn in the gym.
- Beanies and bonnets – these are some of the most stylish hair accessories you can get your hands on that do not only make you look more fabulous but are also very functional as well. Beanies and bonnets are the best hair accessories to grab if you want a quick piece you can put on in the winter. It doesn’t only complete your look but it keeps you warm and comfy as well.
- Decorative hair pins – decorative hair pins are very versatile. Women with both long and short hair can wear them with ease and they’re great at making your hair look instantly glamorous. You can also wear them with any outfit from street style inspired to casual outfits to those that are dressier and meant for more formal occasions. You can buy a bunch of decorative hair pins in different designs without burning a hole in your pocket but if you’re a crafty person you can also make your own with some bobby pins and some trinkets.