Running errands may be a menial task that doesn’t require dressing up, putting on makeup or even doing your hair but t sure helps when your hair is done in such a way that you don’t have to worry about it getting all over your face when the wind blows while your hands are full. Hairstyles for running errands should be simple and easy to do and they should free your face (and your hand later on) from hair. You don’t need fancy accessories to dress them up but you can always use some if you feel like running your errand looking glam. Check out our tips on how to wear your hair while running errands.
- Simple low ponytail – this is by far the simplest hairstyle you can do if you’re set to run some errands for the day. It takes less than a minute to do, requires only one hair tie and will keep your hair away from your face all day. You can wear your low ponytail on the side, too, if you want to give your ‘do a more girly vibe. This is a great hairstyle to do if you’re looking for a fuss free ‘do for running quick errands.
- High ponytail and a headband – need a hairstyle when you’re running errands that would put your hair back in place? Try a high ponytail and a headband. This is the ideal hairstyle to go for if you have baby hair or baby bangs that bother your forehead all the time. It’s also a great look if you’re planning on hitting the gym before or after you run your errands. Just like the simple low ponytail, this hairstyle is able to hold up all day so you don’t have to worry about re-doing your hair throughout the day.
- Twisted bun – we all know the bun is one of the best go-to hairstyles when it comes to those that you can wear when running errands or doing other things that would keep your hands busy. This hairstyle is really cute and girly, too. There are plenty of ways to do a twisted bun. One way is to start with a ponytail and take the ends to twist and wrap around the base to form the bun. The other way to do this is to use a hair donut or a sock bun.
- Side braids – whether you choose to do side braids on one side or both, side braids are definitely one of the most chic hairstyles you can wear while running errands. You can do any kind of braid you want, whether it’s a fishtail braid, the regular French braid, an inverted braid or any other braid technique that you know. You can also make your side braids as loose or tight as you want.
- Low bun – if you’re looking for a polished look to wear while you’re out on an errand, try sporting a low bun. Make it look even more posh and elegant by doing a deep side part. It’s a very easy look to do and is ideal if you want something to go with a dressy outfit while running errands.