We’ve all heard of dry shampoo as the ultimate go-to hair product for when you need to deal with oily hair in a jiffy but have you heard of dry conditioner yet? Not a lot of us know that this product even existed until recently. Dry shampoo is another innovative hair product that you can use for instant results. Now, you may be thinking “why use a dry conditioner when you can use the regular one?” well, in this post we’ll tell you why. Check out our list of reasons on why you should use dry conditioner.
- It’s the quickest way to get softer hair – we all use conditioner on our hair for one reason: to get softer hair. And that’s exactly what dry conditioner does to your hair as well. It makes it softer to the touch just like a regular conditioner. However, it’s more convenient and the results are quicker. With regular conditioner, you’d have to wait a few minutes for the conditioner to work its magic into each and every strand of your hair before you rinse it off then you’d have to wait for your hair to dry before you can style it. With dry conditioner, all you need to do is spray it onto your hair, shake it around for even distribution and you have instant soft hair anytime, anywhere.
- It saves you time – just like what has been said above, the difference between the time needed for regular conditioner and dry conditioner to give you results is very far apart. If you’re someone who never seems to have enough time for your complete morning routine every day, why not try using dry conditioner for a change? It will save you lots of time and will make your morning prep routine much faster and easier.
- It’s a convenient quick fix for tangles – if there’s one issue all women encounter with their hair, no matter what the length or hair type is, it’s tangles. Dry conditioner is a great quick fix for tangles. bring a small bottle of your favorite brand with you anywhere and simply spritz a little bit of it on your hair any time you need to detangle your hair. You don’t even need a comb to smooth out your locks, just use your fingers to run through your hair and you’ll be tangle free in no time.
- It adds an extra layer of protection to your hair – there are so many things that your hair gets exposed to everyday that causes it to be damaged. Dry conditioner helps seal the hair cuticles. Using dry conditioner on your hair before you head out the door not only ensures you that you’ll have soft and manageable hair but also that you’ll have an extra layer of protection on it from the harsh elements that could damage it.
- It helps make your blowouts last longer – ever wondered if your blowout can last you at least two days without looking too ‘messy’? With dry conditioner, the answer is yes. Stylists advise that you use dry conditioner on your hair before you do a blowout to make it last longer and keep it looking tame.