Don’t you just envy Victoria’s Secret models, Angel or not? They’re those super gorgeous ladies with equally hot, rocking bodies that rule the runway in super fab clothes and sexy and seductive lingerie and sometimes also with glamorously angelic wings. Aside from the body and the face, though, there is something else that a lot of women envy about the Victoria’s Secret models: their hair. Soft, shiny, luscious curls that bounce ever so playfully as the models walk down the runway. Well, be jealous no more because we’ve got the goods on how to get Victoria’s Secret model hair so read on.
- Create volume using a volumizing mousse – Victoria’s Secret models always have nice, voluminous hair and you can achieve the same by applying a volumizing mousse on damp hair. Towel dry your hair after you shower and when it’s just about damp, apply the product and proceed to blow drying. Make sure to use a generous amount to cover each strand from root to tip.
- Going for length – you’ll notice that VS models always have luxuriously long hair so if yours is a little too short, clip on some extensions. Make sure to use extensions that are as close as possible to your natural hair color. After you extensions are clipped in, spritz on some finishing spray.
- Part your hair – decide on whether you want your hair parted to the side, off center or at the middle. Pick the one that flatters you best and use a comb to create the straightest line you can from the hairline to the crown of your head.
- Creating curls – now, it’s time to create the curls. Section off your hair into manageable portions and start curling with a 1” barrel curling iron. Curl the sections that fall along your hairline away from your face and do a mixture (to and away) on the rest of the sections for a more natural look. Let the curls cool a bit and loosen them up with your fingers.
- Packing up the volume – now that your hair is all curled up, back brush your mane just to pack up the volume once again. Don’t forget to smooth out the top part.
- Finish off with hairspray – the last thing you need to do is finish off with a generous amount of hairspray to hold your curls / waves longer.