There are a lot of great beauty products out there that really do wonders for you and your skin but those that claim to be the best out of the lot seem to also be the most expensive ones. These luxury beauty products entice you to purchase them immediately claiming that they can solve a lot of your beauty issues. Though it can be tempting to just go out and get a hold of these products while you’re at the beauty store, you can’t help but think whether it’s actually worth the splurge. Check out our list of luxury beauty products to invest in. These products may be pricey but they’re well worth the hefty price tags.
- Clarins Blue Orchid Oil Treatment – this is a definite must have for women who have dry skin, especially this winter. The Clarins Blue Orchid Oil Treatment is made from 100% pure plant extracts including rosewood, patchouli and, of course, blue orchid. All you need is two drops of this serum on its own or mixed with your night cream and you’ll see amazing results the morning after. A 1 fl. oz. bottle will cost you $52.
- Sisley All Day All Year Anti Aging Day Care – admit it, you’re just as obsessed about looking young as any other girl out there including me. Protecting your skin from stressors that can cause skin aging should be done not only at night but during the day as well. If you’re looking for a beauty product that can preserve your youthful looks and protect your skin from harsh elements while helping your skin to rebuild itself, try out the Sisley All Day All year Anti Aging Day Care cream. For $398, you can get your hands on a 50ml bottle that will last you about a month or two as you only need a few pumps per application. This can be used as a moisturizer before you apply makeup.
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler – you may question yourself for picking up that $25 Shu Uemura eyelash curler when there are cheaper ones that you can get for only $3 but believe me, it’s the only eyelash curler you’ll ever need. The Shu Uemura eyelash curler does what it is meant to do and that’s to curl your lashes, not just crimp them, pluck your eyelashes or pinch your skin.
- Mason Pearson hair brush – any hairstylist who knows the good stuff surely has their hands on at least one Mason Pearson brush. If you ever have trouble growing your hair or getting It to look healthy and lustrous despite trying lots of different products and treatments, the problem might be your scalp. A healthy scalp houses healthy hair. The Mason Pearson boar and nylon bristle hairbrush help stimulate your scalp to get the oils around evenly resulting in healthier hair that grows longer and faster. For $120, this brush would last you a lifetime.
- Clé de Peau Beauté concealer – committing to a single brand for a particular product can be difficult, makeup or not, but Clé de Peau Beauté is ready to change your views on that. This product truly gives the word ‘concealer’ justice. It hides all flaws and imperfection on your face with just a few dabs and it stays on all day, literally. For $85, you get the full size 5g tube which can last you up to 2 years, even with daily use and you can expect it not to dry up or split or separate.