The weather is starting to warm up. That means it’s time to stop wearing those heavy, musky scents and start wearing lighter, more airy, fruity and floral scents for spring time. When it comes to spring scents, there are so many out there that you can choose from, making it a little difficult to pick one. Wearing a lighter perfume not only makes you spring ready, it can also lighten up your mood anytime you spray the fragrance on. The perfect spring perfume is one that you could use not only to smell good but to feel good as well. If you’re on the hunt for a scent to wear for the coming season, check out these perfumes to get your hands on this spring.
- Something Blue by Oscar de la Renta – this is the perfect spring perfume to wear if you are about to be a spring bride. This scent is feminine and sophisticated. It’s an intricate blend of white flowers such as mandarin and linden blossoms mixed with vanilla and white musk. Truly a scent worth splurging on at anywhere from $85 to $115, this scent will remind you of the biggest, most memorable day of your life.
- Jimmy Choo by Jimmy Choo Parfum –looking for a gorgeous scent that’s not only lovely but yummy as well? Try out the Jimmy Choo by Jummi Choo Parfum. This fragrance is a beautiful mix of orchids, patchouli and green notes along with that sweet, subtly and surprising hint of toffee. It comes in a glamorous bottle as well which would look really good in your perfume collection.
- Live Colorfully by Kate Spade – we know spring is all about flowers and colors and what better way to embrace the season that to wear a perfume that’s made just like spring? Kate Spade’s Live Colorfully perfume is a celebration of the brand’s 20th anniversary. It’s a playful scent that features notes of pink water lily, lily gardenia, mandarin and hints of radiant musks. The bottle, which is made of simple colored glass, lives up to the perfume’s name.
- Prada Candy L’eau – if you’ve had a whiff of the original Prada Candy, you know how amazing the scent is and for spring, Prada launches Prada Candy L’eau: a fresher, lighter version of the original gourmand scent. Still with the same caramel notes, the Prada Candy L’eau is infused with sweet pea and citrus notes to give it a more spring time feel.
- Diptyque L’Eau du 34 – Diptyque isn’t exactly known for perfumes but the brand is well known for their highly coveted candles. For spring, though, you can get your hands on a Diptyque scent that perfectly captures springtime in Paris. The Diptyque L’eau du 34 is an amazing blend of grapefruit, lavender, cedarwood, juniper berries and patchouli which makes a great unisex scent.
- Balenciaga L’eau Rose – a lot of us tend to shy away from pure rose scents because we’re afraid of wearing a cloying scent that would remind us and other people of grandma. The Balenciaga L’eau Rose, though, is a far cry from all the sappy rose scents out there. It’s a rose scent like no other. It features spicy top notes mixed with patchouli, musk and cedar to warm it up and make it perfectly romantic.