We all have a certain routine when it comes to doing our makeup and I believe each one of us does their makeup at least a little bit differently than others, depending on things like the look you’re trying to achieve and the kind of care / the sensitivity level of your skin. Even when we use some of the same products, we all have different techniques on how to apply them and how to make them work for us. However, some of us have perfected certain things when it comes to makeup and beauty and it trying out what they do may be worth a shot if it means getting better results. Check out these things you can do to make your makeup look better.
- Do your eyes first – usually, when we do our makeup, we tend to do our faces first and then we proceed with the eyes, the cheeks and finally the lips. While doing your eye makeup, though, you may experience a bit of fall out every now and then and you’d have to redo or reapply product on some areas on your face. if you want to cut time doing your makeup, start with the eyes and then do your face. This way, when fall out happens, you can deal with it before you do your face so you don’t have to reapply or redo your face makeup.
- Wriggle and rotate – to get the most out of every coat of mascara, start from the base of your lash line and then wriggle and rotate the wand as you work your way out. Wriggling ensures that each and every lash gets as little bit of product on while rotating your mascara helps keep the curl on your lashes. Do this and you won’t be needing falsies anymore.
- Try out a highlighting concealer – if you haven’t already, it’s about time that you try a highlighting concealer instead of just a regular concealer. Using this, especially under the eyes, will not only conceal blemishes and other flaws but will also give you a nice healthy glow. This is also perfect if you’re looking for a multitasking product that you can use to cut time from your usual makeup routine.
- Opt for cream blush – blush is one of the things that fade away quicker so you have to reapply a few times throughout the day to maintain that rosy flushed look. If you want your blush to last longer, try switching from your regular powder to a cream blush instead. Use your fingers to pack the product on and to blend and see how much longer it stays.
- Don’t take primers for granted – you’ve seen them everywhere but always hesitated to get yourself one. Makeup primer is one of the things that not a lot of women pay mind to but using it makes all the difference in the world when it comes to the outcome of your makeup. Priming your face before applying foundation and concealer makes your makeup look seamless and flawless, priming your eyes prevents your eye makeup from creasing and priming your lips keeps your lipstick from bleeding – all these make your makeup look better.