Every now and then, we turn to the internet to find solutions to beauty blunders, makeup mishaps and other beauty, fashion, makeup and style related stuff and that’s where beauty bloggers and their blogs come in. These beauty bloggers offer tips, ideas, information, suggestion and inspiration to any girls who need them. Reading these tips can be quite helpful but if you’re someone who isn’t fond of reading, perhaps watching them talk about these tips would be of more help. Here’s our list of the top 10 beauty bloggers you can also watch on YouTube.
- Michelle Phan – this American beauty of Vietnamese heritage is a makeup superstar guru who started her personal blog back in 2005 and in 2007, she started uploading beauty and makeup tutorials on YouTube. Today, she still keeps a personal blog on her website www.michellephan.com while also still uploading videos on YouTube under the names Michelle Phan, RiceBunny and FAWN.
- Anna Saccone-Joly – Irish-Italian beauty Anna Saccone-Joly who was also a model blogs at www.annasaccone.com where she writes and posts pictures of things related to beauty, makeup, fashion, style, maternity fashion and style and her personal life. On YouTube, her channel is called The Style Diet. This is where she posts videos of her OOTD, makeup tutorials, product reviews and the occasional baking videos. She also has a personal channel that she runs with her husband called SacconeJolys where they document their everyday lives with their baby.
- Lindsy Tsang – the cute and bubbly Lindsy blogs at www.bubzbeauty.com and she uploads her makeup and beauty videos on YouTube under the name bubzbeauty. She could be your go-to girl if you’re looking for advice on beauty as well as simple makeup tutorials that even beginners can follow.
- Judy Travis – itsjudytime and itsjudyslife are both channels on YouTube that Judy runs and uploads videos on. itsjudytime is where she uploads her videos related to beauty and makeup as well as very honest product reviews while itsjudyslife is her personal channel where she uploads videos of her daily life with her family. Her blog is at www.itsjudytime.blogspot.com.
- Fleur de Force – we have yet to find out what this English stunner’s real name is. If you’re a lady from London looking for reviews on hot products in the UK as well as some from the US, you should definitely check out her blog at www.fleurdeforce.blogspot.com. She also uploads her YouTube vids on this blog but you can check out her main YouTube channel under the name Fleur de Force.
- Dulce Tejeda – Los Angeles-based beauty blogger and YouTube beauty guru Dulce Tejada is more popularly known as Dulce Candy on both her blog/website (www.dulcecandy.com) and on YouTube where she has a sweet channel under the name DulceCandy87 dedicated to makeup, beauty hair, fashion and quite a few DIYs.
- Pixi Woo – if you’re looking for makeup transformation videos and makeup tutorials on how to get your favorite celebs’ looks, drop by pixiwoo’s YouTube channel. PixiWoo on YouTube is actually run by two sisters and together they make the most amazing makeup tutorials. On their blog www.pixiwoo.com, they deviate slightly from tutorials and post product reviews instead.