Most of us have known her playing as Clary Fray in the movie adaptation of the first installment of best-selling author, Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instruments series, “City of Bones”. And some of you who have watched another book to movie adaptation, “Love, Rosie”, might even find her familiar because she plays the titular character herself or maybe you recognize her as Snow White from the remake of the classical tale starring Julia Roberts, “Mirror Mirror”.
But before any of that, Lily Collins was first and foremost the daughter of the famous country singer, Phil Collins. She has also written to various magazines including Teen Vogue. And, above all, she is blessed as one of the few Hollywood celebrities with a naturally bushy eyebrows.
But what we really want to stress out here is the beauty that comes from her street style looks. Lily Collins may not have the head-turning style that Taylor Swift has. But that’s exactly what’s beautiful about her style. You could find lots of inspiration below and what all of those outfits have in common is the ever-present relaxed look and looseness that is Lily Collins’s signature. Here are 14 street style outfit ideas you can get from Lily Collins. Attention, petite ladies, you might want to take some notes.
1. Create an edgy yet feminine look with a flirty black and white dress with a circle skirt and layer a black leather jacket over it.
2. Get ready to look all lady-like yet party-ready in a coordinate outfit in dark abstract microprint. Look for a guaranteed feminine touch such as ruffles and lace.
3. Lily Collins just made boyfriend jeans more appealing to her fellow petite followers. Take her cue and cuff the hemline of your pants and pair a tight and slightly skimpy top with it. Offset the top’s skimpiness with a jacket.
4. Go for a casually simple outfit with a nude kimono jacket over a shirt and jeans outfit combination. It’s all about looking and feeling laid-back.
5. Here’s another matched set outfit but instead of the top, it is the jacket that matches your printed skirt. It’s perfect for any formal work-related events.
6. Another instance in which Lily Collins took her petite build to an advantage: wearing oversized clothes. That’s a men’s jacket over a black tunic and equally black tights.
7. Get ready for fall with Lily Collins with an easy everyday fall outfit comprising your favorite knitted jumper, pants and a pair of booties.
8. Lily Collins may look super edgy in a black and red outfit down below. But her overall charm and cuteness overcomes it while wearing a preppy blouse with Peter Pan collar and knee-high boots. Her chicness is simply unstoppable.
9. Collins wears her take on an edgy casual outfit by slipping on a graphic shirt and platform sneakers. That dark plum lipstick adds to the essence of the outfit, too.
10. No matter what, though, Lily Collins’s girly and relaxed style is prominent. Especially in this slightly Bohemian-inspired outfit of loose shirt showing off her shoulders and a silk maxi skirt.
11. Go daring by mixing prints. Just remember the golden rule of pulling off mixed prints: find a neutral color to serve as common ground.
12. Another cool jacket-emphasizing outfit of Lily that you can try out this fall. Keep everything basic except your statement jacket.
13. Create a sweet and romantic impression for your date night with a simple yet chic dress like this brown shift one that Lily Collins wore. Cute and minimalist accents such as these ornamental vines will do the trick.
14. Look your absolute best in a relaxed Sunday brunch with your family and wear a simple crop top and a printed midi skirt.