It’s been more than just a great 2013 for Ariana Grande and for sure, 2014 is going to be even better. With a talent like hers, it’s no doubt that this darling sweetheart is going to make it big in Hollywood, especially in the music industry. There’s just so much to love about this young lady and her talents as well as her personality are just some of the many traits that people love and adore about her. Here are 10 fun things about Ariana Grande that are sure to make you like her even more.
- She had her start off Broadway – unlike some stars who get their showbiz start by winning from contests or from reality shows, Ariana got her career started on Broadway. At the age of 13, Ariana was already belting tunes and wowing crowds as she played the role of Charlotte in the Broadway musical ‘13’ which is a play about growing up in New York City.
- She got her acting break on a Nickelodeon show – aside from singing, another talent that Ariana is good at is acting. She got her break on acting when she became part of the hit Nickelodeon show ’Victorious’ which was led by Victoria Justice. This particular sitcom ran a total of four seasons on Nick and also received various awards from the Emmys, Kids Choice Awards and also from Teen Choice awards. Later on, Ariana starred in another Nickelodeon show Sam and Cat where she plays Cat Valentine, one of the lead roles.
- She’s managed by Scooter Braun – the success of a star not only depends on her talents alone but also on the way her manager leads her to the best choices for her career’s welfare. Luckily, Ariana Grande has one of the best managers in Hollywood, Scooter Braun, who also handled / is still handling clients including Justin Beiber, Carly Rae Jepsen and PSY!
- She’s a co-founder of a charity for kids – yes, a lot of other celebs support charities but only a few actually helped and co-founded them. Ariana Grande is one of those few who have a kind heart so pure and ready to help children. She is a co-founder of the charity Kids Who Care and is also actively supporting other charities on the side.
- She’s all for anti-bullying – another act to be admired, Ariana is active in anti-builying campaign. Just last year, Ariana penned her very own article for the HuffPost and in this article, she shared her own experiences with bullying while she encouraged others saying “Don’t ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It’s too short and you’re too special.”
- She does awesome impressions – we all know Ariana’s natural voice is impressive but did you know that aside from singing and delivering lines, she can do so much more with her amazing voice? Get on YouTube right now and search for ‘Ariana Grande Impressions’ and you’ll know what I’m talking about. She can do Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Mariah Carey, Jessie J, Shakira and so much more and what makes it even more impressive is that she’s always on point with her expressions.