Just recently, celebrities once again walked on the red carpet for the Golden Globes Awards. This is one of the many red carpet events that a lot of celebrities, press people, stylists and fashionistas in Hollywood look forward to, not just because they want to see who gets the awards but because they look forward to see the hottest Hollywood celebrities sashay down the red carpet in the best designer gowns and suits along with designer jewelry as well. Here are some of the best dressed celebrities at the Golden Globes 2014:
- Margot Robbie – the gorgeous Margot Robbie showed up at the Golden Globes this year wearing a simple but elegant white empire cut Gucci dress with a bedazzled piping on the upper bodice. This Wolf of Wall Street star also had a very high slit on her dress which allowed her to show just the perfect amount of skin. She went classic and simple on her accessories as well which added sophistication to her overall look.
- Naomi Watts – it seemed to us that the metallic trend was really popular at the Golden Globes this year and one of the few celebrities who rocked the trend is Naomi Watts. Watts wore a silver Tom Ford dress with a gold chain halter. She just wore her hair down, sleek and simple with an off center part, to make sure the focus stays on the dress. Her accessories which were a gold cuff bracelet and a clutch were the perfect complement to her dress.
- Amy Adams – Amy Adams looked stunning in a two-toned red Valentino dress which featured an A-line silhouette and a sexy plunging neckline. The petite actress from American Hustle wore her hair up to really showcase the dress. As for accessories, Amy took the simple route as well, wearing only an exquisite pair of earrings and a few dainty rings.
- Olivia Wilde – beautiful Olivia Wilde proves to everyone that being pregnant is no excuse to stop being stylish and to stop wearing fabulous clothes. This mama hopped on the metallic trend bandwagon and dressed up her baby bump for the Golden Globes wearing a metallic green Gucci number. One can only be so jealous of how clothes still fit her flawlessly despite her bump.
- Cate Blanchett – Cate decides to stay classy for this year’s Golden Globes Award Ceremonies by donning on a black lace and tulle Armani Prive dress. The dress looked graceful on Cate featuring cap sleeves and a cut-out detail at the back. And of course, what better way to accessorize a classic black dress than with classic diamonds? Cate wore pieces from the Green Carpet Collection of the famous jeweler Choppard.
- Lupita Nyong’o – This beauty from the film 12 Years a Slave caught everyone’s attention as she paraded in her bright red silk gown by Ralph Lauren. Lupita, who seems to be on a winning streak, looked nothing short of a goddess with this sleek caped number.