The 56th Grammy Awards is finally over and now that we know who the winners are, let’s move on to another exciting aspect of any red carpet event: who wore what. Admit it, more than wanting to know who’ll win the Grammys every year, you watch because you want to see what your favorite celebs are wearing and how they look in it. Read on to get your fix of the best dressed celebs at the Grammys below.
- Taylor Swift – aside from her heavenly and angelic face and her simply but classy hair, many were swept off of their feet by Taylor’s gorgeous and stunning metallic Gucci Premier gown. Yes, the metallic trend was still on at the Grammys much like it was in the previous Golden Globes and Taylor rocked the trend like there was no tomorrow. That night, Taylor proved to be the epitome of class and elegance.
- Anna Kendrick – the Pitch Perfect star who also sang ‘The Cup Song’ which topped hit charts wore a perfectly revealing dress to the Grammys. Her taupe dress with a peek-a-boob cutout detail and a sexy high slit was paired with silver accessories and jewelry which really made this sweet star look super hot. The strapless Azzaro dress turned heads as the 28-year-old charmer paraded in it on the red carpet.
- Katy Perry – just like her personality and her songs, Katy Perry’s dress was nothing short of quirky and interesting. Katy wore a Valentino dress to the Grammys. Her dress featured sheer fabric, whimsical sleeve detailing and, above all, musical notes printed on it which we think was very appropriate for the event. Indeed, this dress was meant for her and only for her.
- Ciara – baby bumps seem to be really popular on the red carpet recently and Ciara was no stranger to that. This sexy momma dressed up her baby bump in an exquisite gold beaded dress by Emilio Pucci. Flawless, elegant and sophisticated – these words seem to be the perfect description for Ciara’s stunning dress and, with her hair pulled back in a messy chignon, she was able to achieve an effortlessly beautiful look.
- Chrissy Teigen – Missus John Legend shows up at the Grammys red carpet wearing a Johanna Johnson dress featuring a deep plunging neckline which revealed quite a bit of cleavage as well as a high slit that let her show off those flawless legs. Of course, the stunning sequined strapless dress went with the most luxurious looking accessories in Chrissy’s look.
- Rita Ora – among the stars who sported the metallic trend at the Grammys was British singer Rita Ora. Rita showed up at the Grammys red carpet wearing a metallic absinthe green Lanvin number. Instead of wearing a full length dress, though, Rita chose to go with a mini dress which made her look really stand out. Her vintage inspired ‘do as well as her accessories complemented her dress pretty well, too.
- Alicia Keys – aside from baby bumps and metallic tones, it seemed to us that another thing we saw a lot of at the Grammys red carpet were, well, boobies. Tone, sexy, shapely teasing boobies peaking out subtly from gorgeous dresses and Alicia Keys rocked it pretty well in an Armani Prive ensemble.