When it comes to relationships, I guess it’s safe to say that celebrities have a tougher time keeping theirs working since they live under the public’s prying eyes. All the pressure of trying to make their relationship looking good despite the issues that need to get fixed can really take a toll on their relationships. We’ve all heard of celebrity marriages that were wrecked by the havoc of Hollywood and it can be really devastating to hear of such news which is why we’ve also compiled a list of inspirational celebrity couples whose marriages overcame every Hollywood hurdle. These couples worked really hard to keep their relationship working.
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick – they’re both good looking and they’re both talented as well which makes them a couple that anyone would envy. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick have been married since 1997 and they have been keeping their marriage alive and working for about 17 years now. They’ve created three beautiful little ones that make their marriage ever so fruitful and loving and anyone who’s seen them together can tell they’re really in it for keeps.
- Iman and David Bowie – Somali fashion model Iman and English musician David Bowie are another couple to take inspiration from when it comes to Hollywood relationships and marriages. These two have defied aging together, proven by their timelessly youthful looks. They’ve also been through thick and thin together and it looks to us like they’re going to last even longer than ever. When asked about how they keep the fire in their marriage burning, Iman replies “I still fancy him and he makes me laugh like no one else does. He’s always interested in new things and I find that interesting, too!”
- Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon – Kevin and Kyra make such a cute couple and we’re glad they’re sticking to each other for the long run because we really love seeing them together, having fun and being all lovey dovey. Kevin who is an actor and a musician married Kyra, an award winning actress from the TV series The Closet in 1988 and anyone and everyone who has seen this couple together will say that they still act like newlyweds until now.
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale – these two very talented and gorgeous musicians have dated for six years before Gavin finally popped the question to Gwen on New Year’s Day back in 2002. They have been married for almost 12 years now and they have just recently welcomed their third baby boy in February. They now have a total of three adorable little boys and according to Gwen, raising their boys is the ‘ultimate sweetest collaboration’.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Price Jr. – this couple have come from a long way back and we’re glad to see that after all these years they’re still at it. Sarah Michelle and Freddie met in Mexico and started dating in 2000. They have been married for 12 years now. Back when they celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary, Sarah Michelle surprised Freddie by changing her last name and using Prinze, her husband’s last name. It’s a really sweet gesture considering that most celebs don’t do it.