Today, it seems like one of the most popular trends among Hollywood stars is to have their own perfume line, makeup line, beauty product line, skin care line and clothing line. The latter seems to be the most popular, though, and a lot of celebs are making money off of it just by having their names slapped on labels of clothes to be sold to their doting fans. There are celebrities, however, who actually do the designs for their clothing lines. They put their hearts and minds into the designs they come out with which makes their clothes really sellable and wearable. Here’s a list of celebrity designer with fashion lines you should definitely check out.
- The Olsen sisters – Mary-Kate and Ashley are just some of the best dressed celebs in tinsel town. Their outfits may seem expensive and their overall look difficult to achieve but you can actually dress like these stylish sisters without breaking the bank. The Olsen sisters, Mary-Kate and Ashley, have a full line of wearable clothes under the labels ‘Elizabeth and James’ and ‘The Row’, both of which are staples on the online designer retailer Net-A-Porter (www.net-a-porter.com).
- Victoria Beckham – former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham is another celebrity designer with a fashionable clothing line to check out. Though some may sneer at her and contradict her claim of being a celebrity designer, Victoria continues to prove with each collection she comes out with that she is indeed a designer – and a very good one at that. You can shop her collection directly from her website www.victoriabeckham.com. And while you’re there, check out her gorgeous line of bags, too!
- Jessica Simpson – if you’re looking for a celebrity designer with a fashion line that’s wearable, stylish and affordable, check out Jessica Simpson’s collection! In her clothing line, she features pieces that you can wear on an everyday basis. She also has a full line of maternity and plus size clothes. Aside from being super diverse, her line is also easily accessible. You can get it from various websites including www.6pm.com and from Macy’s and Dillards (both in-store and online).
- Gwen Stefani – you don’t have to be a fan of Gwen Stefani’s music to like her style. Her distinct and edgy fashion style is what makes her collection very sellable. A lot of her pieces are within the regular woman’s budget, too. Gwen started her designing gig back in 2004 and her pieces are still selling like hotcakes today. Check out Gwen Stefani’s L.A.M.B collection online at www.gwenclothing.com and www.shoplamb.com.
- The Kardashian sisters – the stylish trio has come up with their own line of clothes featuring their designs. The Kardashian sisters DASH collection is available both online and in stores. On the internet, you can shop their collection at www.dashboutiqueclothing.com and www.shopdashonline.com. You can also visit their DASH Boutique stores in Florida, Miami, Los Angeles, California and Manhattan, New York. Some of the pieces can also be bought at Sears.