Tattoos have long been debated about. Some people are for it while others are against it. Many people see tattoos as an expression of their style and their selves while others try to avoid it because they see it as an impurity to the body. Personally, I would say that getting a tattoo depends on the person. It’s not something that is required for anyone so if you’re not for it, don’t get it but if you are, by all means, get yourself a good one. Here are some celebrity inspired tattoo ideas that you can take inspiration from in case you decide to get one for yourself.
- Angelina Jolie’s Buddhist Prayer tattoo – if you’re looking for something exotic but profound to be inked on your skin, why not do what Jolie did and get either a quote or a prayer written in a different language or in symbols? Others may not understand it at first but at least you can and that makes a great conversation piece.
- Cara Delevingne’s Lion Tattoo – this Victoria’s Secret Angel shows us that models aren’t all always clean cut. Some actually like to express themselves in permanent ways like tattoos and that is what Cara has on her index finger. Cara’s index finger tattoo of a lion looks like a gorgeous wring wrapped around her finger and may well be considered an accessory in its own right.
- Charlize Theron’s lotus flower tattoo – Charlize Theron’s tattoo, for me, is the perfect embodiment of wanting a tattoo just because. It’s like “I want a tattoo, any tattoo, anywhere, now”. Theron’s tattoo is a small out-of-nowhere lotus flower on the foot. It’s cute and girly, though.
- Hayden Panettiere’s Italian phrase tattoo – got a cute saying or quote you live by? Why not have it translated into another language, something sexy like French or Italian, and have it inked like Hayden Panettiere? Make sure you don’t make the same mistake Hayden made, though, and make sure your tattoo artist spells all the words right. Hayden’s tattoo reads ” Vivere senza rimipianti” when the last word should be “rimpianti” which is the Italian word for regret.
- Hilary Duff’s red heart tattoo – here’s something that a lot of girls would definitely copy in a heartbeat: Hilary Duff’s red heart tattoo. It’s small, it’s cute and it’s simple. It’s definitely a great first tattoo idea for all the girls out there who would like to experience getting inked.
- Lea Michele’s commemorative tattoo – because of all the sweet and dainty roles she plays on TV, Lea Michele may not look like a tattoo kind of girl but she actually is. One of her most recent tattoo is a commemorative one for her late boyfriend Cory Monteith. It’s the last words of her late lover to her which is “if you say so” and it’s inked on her rib cage. A great idea if you want something that can honor someone special in your life.
- Rihanna’s star tattoo – Rihanna’s star tattoo from the nape down sure is a scene stealer. It’s a great tattoo to have if you have long hair and would like to give out a sweet little surprise every time you put your hair up. It’s something that’s not easily seen but is a pretty sight when made visible.