Anyone who’s an avid Instagrammer knows how hard it is to track down legit celebrity accounts as many fans make their own Instagram accounts for their favorites and their idols. It’s good to know, though, that there are actually legit accounts that celebs made and update themselves. It’s a great way for celebs to connect and reach out to more fans as well as let them in to their daily regular lives. Check out our top 8 list of interesting celebrities to follow on Instagram.
- Miranda Kerr (@mirandakerr) – gorgeous supermodel Miranda Kerr shares on Instagram not just pictures of her beautiful face and drool-worthy physique but photos of beautiful sceneries and behind the scene shots as well. If you browse a bit more, you’ll even see a Throwback Thursday of this darling stunner.
- Anna Kendrick (@annakendrick47) – everyday quirky and wacky moments, cute stuff, food, travel experiences – these are just some of the pictures you’ll see on Pitch Perfect star Anna Kendrick’s Instagram account.
- Kendall Jenner (@kendalljenner) – Kendall most definitely has what it takes to be the next big thing in the world of modeling and she proves just that to the world through her Instagram account where she posts photos from various shoots. She also posts bits and pieces of her daily life, all in which she looks remarkably stylish as well.
- Olivia Palermo (@therealoliviap) – if you want to see all thing beautiful, follow Olivia Palermo’s Instagram account. On there you’ll see Olivia’s ravishing sense of style as you browse through pictures of her OOTDs (outfit of the day). She also has quite a few pictures of her and her fiancé’s sweet moments together including one of their most recent escapades.
- Lauren Conrad (@laurenconrad) – just her current profile picture (a throwback picture of her cute younger self) should be enough to get you to follow her but more than that, cuteness overload is what you’ll find on Lauren’s Instagram page. Gorgeous pictures with fantastic filters make even the most ordinary pictures on her Instagram account look dainty and romantic.
- Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) – if you’re a huger fan of the hit series The Mindy Project, you should definitely check out Mindy’s Instagram account. There you’ll see a lot of behind the scene shots as well as some photos that let you peak into her daily life a little bit.
- Rihanna (@badgalriri) – this may not be the most kid friendly account out there that you can follow but if you’re old enough (legal), browsing through some rather loud, bold and expressive pictures of Rihanna can be quite interesting. Just remember not to leave your phone with the screen on when you have little ones around the house.
- Beyonce (@beyonce) – who doesn’t want a peek into the Queen’s life? Check out Beyonce’s Instagram account to see pictures of her concerts, tours, and everyday life. Every now and then, Beyonce’s fans on Instagram also get treated to gorgeous pictures of her adorable little darling, Blue Ivy.