It seems like relationships are really hard to keep strong when you’re in show business. I mean, isn’t it devastating how, sometimes, two of our favorite celebs become a couple and then after a few months they split up because of reasons only Hollywood people will understand? But, it’s not always a bad thing. There are also those couples who we think aren’t the best match for each other and we just know their careers will soon take a toll on their relationships and they’ll eventually break up. Whether you admit it or not, we all know we tend to get ourselves involved in celebrity relationships more than we care to admit. Check out these shocking celebrity breakups we all have mixed feelings about.
- Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom – you know deep down inside a part of you rejoiced at the fact that Orlando Bloom is single again but did we really want this couple to break up? I don’t know. They were such a gorgeous couple, the kind you’d wish you and your partner was. After six long years, the couple finally decided to put an end to their relationship on October of last year and a lot of us were saddened by the news because they always looked like they were the kind of couple who would be in it for the long haul.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth – their break up was perhaps one of the most and longest talked about one last year. Even before the couple confirmed in September of 2013 that they had officially split, there were already a lot of rumors going on about the couple’s relationship being in shambles. And, when they finally admitted that things were over between the two of them, more rumors started spreading about each of them getting together with different people.
- Heidi Klum and Seal – just when we thought Hollywood had another power couple in the making, Project Runway host Heidi Klum and husband of seven years and singer songwriter Seal decided to get a divorce. We don’t really know how to feel about this. At one point, we think it’s great since Heidi’s just been goofing around long enough anyway but we’re also heavyhearted about it because, well, who didn’t see the way they loved each other when they were together? They even had the tradition to renew their vows every year. Oh well, I guess they just weren’t meant to be.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom – one of the most recent breakups that shocked Hollywood was that of Khloe and Lamar’s. Apparently, Lamar had been cheating on Khloe for quite some time now and, as if that wasn’t enough, he was also reportedly fighting a major addition to crack and cocaine. All these and the DUI arrest started happening when the two started to live apart back in August. Poor Khloe. And we thought (and hoped) her luck in the married life was going to be very different compared to Kim’s.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson – the world was witness to how Twilight fans rejoiced when these two got together in off screen and became a real life couple so it was sort of difficult to calm them down when photos of K.Stew making out with another guy went public. She’s an idiot for cheating on Rob, they said. But then Robert Pattinson decided to take her back. Does that make him an idiot as well, then? You decide.