Serena van der Woodsen is, no question, one of the most fashionable girls in Gossip Girl. But even she cannot top off Blake Lively. Yes, Blake Lively has been known to create unforgettable fashion moments both in the streets, the red carpet, and in the screen.
I mean, who in the world of fashion could even forget the eventful Tuesday, April 21st of this year? It is a date that will be forever etched in the history of fashion. Because the 21st of April was the day that Blake Lively wore 10 different outfits. That’s right: 10 outfits.
The new mom was promoting her new flick that time, The Age of Adaline, and she rocked 10 different outfits for the entire day. So what do we get from this event other than to have an object to be amazed at? Well, we could always need outfit inspirations, right? And these are all given to us in a day. It’s like an extended version of the fashion weeks. Below are all her looks.
1. Blake Lively started her day with two outfits from Marc Jacobs’ Fall 2015 collection for an interview in Good Morning America. She entered the ABC studios wearing a cropped jacket and a two-tiered skirt from different ensembles. She topped it off with a perfectly matched Christian Louboutin Tucsick pumps. This outfit is a perfect shimmering look for going out in a gloomy weather.
2. The dress with leather bodice that was originally a pair with the jacket was worn during the interview and was paired with another Christian Louboutin pumps. A front lock of her hair was twisted and pinned to the side while the rest was let loose in a soft sweet waves. The result is a very ladylike look that accentuates her curves in that fitting bodice and A-line skirt.
3. During the departure from the ABC Studios, Blake stepped off in n extremely bright color-blocked coat and dress combo from Roksanda Lockwood. This is such a contrast from the rich and deep hues of the Marc Jacobs ensembles with the added vibrancy in this outfit. She balanced the look with a simple low ponytail and another Louboutin pumps.
4. Upon her arrival for an appearance at LIVE with Kelly and Michael, Lively wore a pink patterned wrap dress that is a fabulous throwback of the eighties. Worn with a matching hot pink lipstick, some bangles and a pair of strappy heels, the look really does resonates the eighties.
5. Blake Lively got an all-out eighties throwback with her palm print body-hugging jumpsuit made by designers Sam and Lavi paired with a perfectly matching dangling earrings. And the cherry on top of this vintage look is the pin curl half-do.
6. Lively’s outfit just turned to a different direction when she was on her way for an interview at Sirius Radio as she got all tribal-inspired and yet modern in an alluring John Galliano dress with matching blazer and paired this attire with an equally sexy lace-up sandals. Keeping the attention to her heavily embellished outfit, Blake Lively kept her makeup and hairstyle simple.
7. Then, she completely changed look again as she made her way out of the SiriusXM building, going all soft and feminine in a pink Cushine et Ochs matching pants and coat and let her gorgeous locks fall completely free in soft curls that we all aspire to achieve.
8. Blake Lively went all ladylike and formal again as she was seen departing from the hotel she was staying at. She wore a printed off-shoulder dress by Zuhair Murad that was given added elegance through her neatly pinned updo and with the help of the two strings of pearl necklaces and glittery white pointed heels.
9. In her appearance at The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Blake Lively opted for an edgy look with an Antonio Berardi embellished little black dress. The look give off a perfect mix of elegance and party-appropriate and is definitely a good outfit to copy for when having a night out. Take note also of her straightened hair and the metallic pumps that adds to the edginess of the outfit.
10. For her final look of the day, Lively went for a relaxed yet still very fashionable look mixing and matching a simple black bodysuit and a Balmain wide-legged color-blocked pants accentuated with a wide belt. And she pulled her hair back in a simple ponytail.