Celebrities are so lucky because aside from the fact that they live a more comfortable life compared to most of us, they also have enough to make most of their wishes and visions come true, especially for weddings. Money is never an issue when it comes to celebrity weddings. They can have their wedding any way they want, no matter how over-the-top it seems. This is the reason why a lot of us are excited to watch them. One more thing that gets us really eager to see celebs walking down the aisle is the wedding dress the bride will be wearing. Here are the top 6 most stylish celebrity wedding dresses we love.
- Kate Middleton – Kate Middleton really has super chic taste when it comes to fashion. Remember when she wowed the world in her vintage looking fairy tale inspired wedding gown that featured lace sleeves, clean, sophisticated lines, a simple silhouette and elegant details? That gown was by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen and it was truly one of the most stylish celebrity wedding gowns I’ve seen in my entire life.
- Kim Kardashian – the marriage itself may have been a wreck but Kim’s bridal gown by Vera Wang on her previous wedding with Kris Humphries was just beautiful and dreamy. It was super luxurious to look at, especially with that lush train following her every step.
- Keira Knightley – hip, fun and young – these are the words that best describe Keira Knightley’s wedding dress. Keira and husband James Righton decided to do a wedding that was less traditional and conventional by doing one that was low-key in the south of France. Keira chose to wear her short Chanel tulle dress with a cute boucle jacket and a pair of flats that were also by Chanel, creating a super relaxed and casual but romantic look.
- Kaley Cuoco – The Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco has just got to be the coolest bride ever! Kaley decided to step away from the traditional white wedding dresses and decided to rock a lovely pink Vera Wang frock on her New Year’s Eve wedding to Ryan Sweeting. Kaley also decided to wear her hair down with her signature loose waves instead of opting for an elaborate updo.
- Shenae Grimes – 90210 star Shenae Grimes also decided not to wear the traditional white color on her wedding dress when she married model Josh Beech. Shenae, instead, opted for a black Vera Wang dress which looked really edgy and stunning. We’re just glad that, despite the gothic vibe in her wedding dress, her makeup wasn’t as dark but instead was light and natural.
- Kelly Clarkson – singer Kelly Clarkson wore a stunning lace dress on her wedding and this dress was just ethereal. Kelly married Brandon Blackstock in a super dainty Alice Temperley dress which featured lots and lots of lace that gave the dress a very romantic look with a hint of a county vibe. We also like how she wore her hair up to really bring the focus on to her dress.