Often, when we go shopping for summer swimwear, we tend to reach for the ones with the crazy colors and bold bright hues just because they’re more fun to look at but if you’re looking to sport a classic, sexy look at the beach this summer, opting for a black swimsuit is the best way to go. I personally think black swimsuits are underestimated by a lot of women. They’re easy to style, they’re versatile and go well with any accessories and they make you look slimmer, too, which is something that I know all women want to be in their swimsuits and bikinis. There are so many pretty black swimsuits out there and I think it would be just as easy to find one for you as it would be if you were shopping for something with more colors and print. Check out these sexy little black swimsuits to own for summer.
- Nasty Gal – this piece from Nasty Gal gives you a super sexy take on the classic one piece swimsuit. a deep V neckline that elongates you silhouette so you can look even more slender. The fringe accents add to the summery feel of this swimsuit.
- Anthony Vaccarello – Anthony Vaccarello combines silk and spandex into this awesome swimsuit with a 5-strap side detail cut out and fancy oversized button studs. It’s a very simple yet sophisticated swimsuit that’s perfect for women who want something simple and chic.
- Etsy – love Etsy? I’m sure you know how many fabulous finds you’ll see on there and this caged triangle bikini is just one of them. This two-piece bondage type swimsuit is perfect for girls who are looking to add a bit more edge to their summer look at the beach.
- Gucci – I’m pretty sure everybody will fall in love with this simple Gucci number and will want to wear it to the beach. This swimsuit is a simple strapless one-piece bikini with a thick mesh strap by the midsection that gives it just the right amount of sexiness.
- Victoria’s Secret – we have two stunning swimsuits to drool over from Victoria’s Secret this year. First is the plain black strappy two-piece bikini set that’s perfect for girls who want something conventional with a sexy twist and the next one is the leopard print-trimmed black bikini with bow tie-sides. Both can be bought from VS stores and online as well.
- H & M – H&M takes their swimsuit game up a notch with this gorgous ruffled number that features side cut out details that make your waist look sexier and curvier. It also has a V neckline deep enough for just the right amount of cleavage and some side boob to show.
- OYE Swimwear – OYE Swimwear has been one of my favorite swimsuit brands for the past year or so and these mesh-panel swimsuits are some of the best from their swimsuit collections. The first piece from OYE is this sexy double belted swimsuit with an hourglass mesh panel up top and the second one is this beautiful swimsuit with a chevron patterned mesh panel detail.
- PilyQ – lastly, we have this girly swimsuit from PilyQ. This swimsuit is perfect for those who want to keep their girly style and take it to the beach. This piece looks like a traditional two-piece bikini set but with extra girly bows as accents to add that feminine touch.