I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, white is one of the trendiest color this season and there’s no question about it. It’s perfect for spring and summer. It’s a neutral color that can go with pretty much anything. And depending on the style of dress you’ll be wearing and the accessories and pieces you’ll be incorporating into the outfit, you could wear it to anywhere. Whether you want to go for a romantic look or something edgy, spring innocence or summer playfulness, a white dress will look great and give your look that instant feminine feel.
I give you these 11 awesome ways to wear white dress this summer.
- The Classic Color Combo – Ah, yes. The failsafe color match to white will always be black. This classic pair has been around, probably, since the start of fashion. And nothing says cool and sleek like a tailored dress paired with black sleek accessories.
- Sheer and Lacy – This year has been great for both sheers/laces and the color white. With these two combined, you could achieve an amazing mix of innocence and allure. Of course, if you think you don’t have the guts for a little see through display of your midriff, you can always take the romantic route of sheer lace sleeves.
- Underneath Denim – Give those light breezy dress some stagnant casual look by wearing a denim cover up. The denim will tone down your girly dress. And if you don’t want to go with that country girl look, then choose sleek accessories.
- A Lil’ Pop of Color – You’d want to take advantage of all the whiteness in your outfit here. With all those white going on, you could do with a little bright color. That one bright piece will beyond any doubt stand out without being displeasing to the eyes.
- With a Statement Necklace – Another way of having a pop of color is with your necklace. Take your funkiest statement necklace and it will instantly make your attire party-ready. Also, it brings the attention to your face.
- Preppy and Edgy – You’d think preppy and edgy won’t go well together but they do. The trick here lies on two things: observing the little details of the dress and having edgy accessories. A black collar in a white preppy pleated dress or that little accent on the hem–these ti
- Office Monochromatic – If you want to sport a white dress in the office, you’d want to look sleek and cool. So the best way to do it is by going for matching pieces in black, white, or at least two of the fifty shades of grey–which I’m using in the most innocent way possible.
- With White Sneakers – A very easy and stylish way to get comfortable and casual with your white dress is by slipping on your standard white sneaks. And the thing with white sneakers is that they also give off a slight preppiness which will be great for those who wants to look feminine yet comfortable.
- Comfortably Maxi – It doesn’t hurt to wear a long white dress every once in a while despite not being at a wedding. Besides, this is the twenty-first century. But to keep it from going to the bride/bridesmaid route, you could slip on some accessories that will dress your chosen garment down.