If you’re someone who thinks miniskirts are way too short and maxi skirts are way too long for your legs, then I think you’ll find the midi skirts to be just the perfect length for you. Usually hitting mid calf, midi skirts are universally flattering. They make your legs look a bit longer than they really are which is perfect if you’re a petite woman trying to boost her height. This spring, try adding a midi skirt to your wardrobe for those days when you just want to feel dainty and girly. Here are some stylish ways to wear a midi skirt for the season.
- Crisp and white – a white midi skirt gives your overall look a fresh, clean and crisp vibe. You can take the crisp factor up a notch by pairing it up with a white shirt or blouse or you can also make it more fun and exciting by wearing it with bright and colorful pieces and accessories. if you’re buying your first midi skirt, I would suggest you go for a white one as it goes well with virtually anything and everything in your closet plus you could easily take it with you for summer as well.
- Pleated – pleated midi skirts are great if you have a body type that needs volume on your bottom half to balance out a heavy top. You can choose the tightness of the pleats, depending on how much volume you need to add to your look. in general, the rule to follow here is looser pleats = less volume and tighter pleats = more volume. however, you also need to consider the material from which your midi skirt is made of as this can also affect the volume you get.
- Floral – floral print has never been out of style and it’s one of the most popular prints that we love to sport for spring! Get yourself a floral midi skirt if you want to go all out on your springtime look. Pair it with a fun pastel top to get a soft and feminine look or with neutrals to keep it classy and chic.
- Pencil cut – if you’re looking for a way to wear a midi skirt that would give you that urban chic, posh look then try out a pencil cut midi skirt. Pencil cut skirts are always sexy. Among all the skirt cuts and styles, I find that this is the one that’s most posh. It’s also one that you can definitely add to your work wardrobe for a cute, polished look but you can also wear it street style with a crop top.
- Neutral – being on a tight budget means you have to work with whatever you have and one way to stretch your wardrobe while on a budget is to go neutral. A neutral midi skirt is perfect for spring because you can wear it with other brighter colors to make it more interesting but it’s also great for all other seasons. If you want a midi skirt that you can wear for spring and all year round, get a neutral one.
- Neon – on the other hand, if you have some spare cash to splurge and you want to be on trend for spring this year, I would recommend a neon midi skirt. Neon colors are one of the hottest trends for midi skirts are fun and super cool. You can wear them anytime you want to make a statement with your outfit or just when you want to sport a really bright look.