White dresses are perfect for spring and summer. You can wear a basic piece and recreate a really casual look with it and you can also dress it up if you’re wearing it somewhere fancier. Another great thing about a white dress is that you can wear it from day to night. White dresses are super versatile and they’re really easy to style, too. There are lots of looks that you can create with a white dress. If you’re looking for a cute go-to dress that you can wear anytime this spring and summer, definitely go for a white dress. Here are 7 divine ways to wear a white dress. Check them out and take inspiration from them for sporting your own cute white dress.
- Edgy black and white – if you’re looking for an edgy, sleek look to create with your white dress, you can wear it with bother black items. A black cardigan, for example, creates great contrast with a plain white dress. if you’re wearing a white dress during colder days, you can wear black tights underneath your white dress to provide you with some warmth.
- Lacey – for a cute and flirty way to wear your white dress, you can opt for one that’s made from lace or one that has great lace details on it. There’s just something about the color white and lace that makes a dress look ever so girly and feminine.
- Grecian goddess – white dresses always have a soft look to them and if you’re looking for a way to get more of a dramatic look out of a white dress, you can do the Grecian goddess look by choosing a full length white dress made of lightweight, flowy fabric. Make sure the cut of the dress is somewhat drapey to add a romantic touch to your look.
- Monochromatic – monochromatic outfits are super stylish and they make you look slimmer and taller, too. if you happen to have a white dress that you really love and would like to sport the monochromatic look, you can do so by adding on white accessories and finishing off your outfit with a pair of gorgeous white shoes.
- Minimalistic – the minimalist trend is becoming very popular and a white dress is perfect if you’re looking for a piece to wear to achieve this look / trend. Pair your white dress with neutral colored items to keep your look simple and minimalistic. If you want to go all out on the trend, wear light and natural makeup with your outfit.
- With a pop of color – if you’re someone who likes to get adventurous with your outfits, a white dress may come off boring to you. Liven and brighten up a plain white dress by adding pops of color throughout your outfit. It’s a great way to make a subtle and stylish statement with your white dress.
- Racy – white is a great color to wear if your dress is more on the racy side with daring cut out details and sheer panel details. Somehow, the color white offsets the ‘raciness’ of the dress and makes it look decent and chic.