Can you believe summer is almost here? Boy, time sure flies by quickly! Soon enough, the temps will rise higher and we’ll be enjoying even more sun and to fashionistas, that can only mean one thing: showing more skin and sporting the cutest summer pieces! Do you have your summer wardrobe ready yet? If you’re still on the lookout for cute items to add to your outfit, be it clothes or accessories, check out these fab pieces to get your closet summer ready!
- Cool sunnies – sunglasses are a must have, especially during summer when the sun is shining even brighter than ever. Make sure to choose sunglasses that flatter your face. Remember that a good pair of sunglasses will make your outfit look even more stylish.
- Jumpsuits – jumpsuits are all the rage this summer so make sure you have at least one in your closet that you can wear when you’re feeling a little lazy to mix and match separates yet still want to look gorgeous and fashionable.
- A huge summer tote – there’s really no specific brand or style required for a summer tote. What matters is that it’s big enough to hold all of your everyday summer essentials like sunglasses, lip gloss, sunscreen, a bottle of water, cooling mist and more.
- Crop tops – crop tops have been around for quite some time now and it seems like they’re here to stay so load up on them for summer! They’re fun, hip, cool, and easy to wear – perfect for the hot summer weather. Indeed, crop tops are the new tank tops.
- Sandals – whether it’s strappy gladiators, designer Birkenstocks (yes, they’re a thing) or simple thong sandals, anything that isn’t fully closed would make a perfect addition to your summer closet. Summer is the time to ditch shoes whenever you can and just let your feet breathe with light sandals.
- Light, flowy dresses – if you’re big on the dainty, girly fashion style, make sure you have a plethora of light and flowy dresses to rock this summer! Maxi dresses are super popular for summer but if you feel like showing some skin on a hot summer day, why not try a cute hi-low?
- Floppy summer hats – sure, you can wear baseball caps, fedoras, bowlers and whatnot but we all know floppy hats scream summer more than any other hat style so make sure you grab a piece or two the next time you go shopping for your summer wardrobe.
- Fringes – and we don’t mean bangs! Fringes on your bags, your boots, your clothes – anywhere – is the perfect way to wear anything and make it look and feel summery. Try to keep fringes to a minimum, though, as you wouldn’t want to end up looking like a cowgirl instead of a cool summer chick.
- Colorful scarves – scarves aren’t just meant to keep you warm, you know. They can make an outfit look more gorgeous and you can use them as other things like a belt or a headband. For summer, choose lightweight scarves in bright colors. They’re perfect for adding that refreshing pop of color to your outfits.