Owning a designer bag is a goal a lot of women have. It’s something that’s considered to be a ‘milestone’, if you will, in a woman’s wardrobe. Unless you’re a hotshot or some big wig earning the big bucks, buying a designer bag is something you really save up for so when the time comes that you finally have enough to splurge, making a decision on which one to buy can be really overwhelming and difficult. If you’re still deciding on what to spend your hard-earned money on, check out these tips on choosing which kinds of bags to get from your favorite designers.
- BLACK CLASSIC DAY BAG – black is the most versatile color when it comes to fashion. It’s something that you can wear with just about anything and everything you already have and will be acquiring in the future. If you’re looking for a designer bag that will let you get the most bang for your buck, choose a classic day bag in black. You will be able to wear this to work, to meetings, to a casual brunch with friends, a lovely lunch date with your man – just, anywhere!
- NEUTRAL TOTE – but then again, not everyone finds black pretty or exciting and if you’re one of these people and you’d rather have a lighter colored tote instead, go for a neutral tote. Just like a black day bag, you can wear your neutral tote with anything and everything. It also adds an air of sophistication to any look.
- CUTE CARRY-ALL – are you the kind who likes to hustle from day to night? Or are you simply someone who loves to make sure that you have everything you’ll need while you’re not inside the comfort of your own home? If you are, then you should definitely invest in a cute designer carry-all.
- CONVENIET CROSS BODY BAG – if, on the other hand, you’re someone who only likes to take her bare essentials for the day and still have her hands free, you should look into getting yourself a chic and convenient designer cross body bag. These are usually smaller than most bags / purses and they’re sort of less expensive, too, so it makes a first designer bag.
- A ‘JUST BECAUSE’ BAG – it could be a certain one that you like because you saw your favorite celeb carrying it as well or one that you like because it has fun details on it or maybe even a certain designer bag that you think just screams you. Go ahead and get it. That designer bag is going to be your pride and joy so you might as well get the one that really catches your eye and makes you excited.
- THE WEEKENDER – lastly, a weekender – for the ladies out there who love a good trip somewhere nice and relaxing after a long work week. A roomy designer bag to carry all your overnight essentials is sure to be a great addition to your closet.