Weddings are always a nice event to go to. From there, you get to see so much love, romance and happiness as well as the prettiest things from flowers to décor and of course, the dresses, more importantly, the bride’s dress. a bride’s wedding day is one of the biggest days of her life. It’s the time to indulge herself in all thing beautiful and luxurious like a designer wedding dress to go with exquisite jewelry. If you’re searching for the perfect wedding dress for your big day, check out some of the best designer dresses from bridal fashion week for spring 2014.
- Marchesa – if your style is simple, elegant, and chic with a hint of being subtly flirty, you should definitely check out bridal dresses from Marchesa’s line. These dresses feature a simple silhouette with exquisite features and details. It’s the perfect line for those who are looking for traditional and conventional dress styles with a beautiful twist. To us, it seems like Marchesa made the line fit for the modern bride. The dresses exude simplicity and elegance both at the same time.
- Temperley – vintage themed weddings are going to be one of the hottest trends in the wedding industry for 2014 and what better way to walk down the aisle for a vintage themed wedding than donning on a gorgeous dress with a 70’s flare. That’s exactly what Temperley showcased at the bridal fashion week for spring 2014: beautiful, vintage-y wedding dresses that scream elegance and sophistication. This designer label indeed has brought the image of a 70s bride to a whole new level.
- Oscar de la Renta – at some point, you have surely dreamed about being clothed in an Oscar de la Renta ensemble and your wedding day is the perfect day to make that dream come true! Oscar de la Renta presented at bridal fashion week dresses that are classy with clean and simple lines and very sophisticated silhouettes. This line featured some of the most simple dresses at bridal fashion week but these simple dresses were also among the best that were crafted. It’s the perfect line to choose from if you’re looking for a dress that exudes a modern, straightforward yet still romantic vibe.
- Reem Acra – internationally known designer Reem Acra fully and totally decked out her line of bridal dresses in tulle at the bridal fashion week for spring 2014. Dresses from this designer featured, among all others, lots of tulle giving each piece a very feminine look. Reem Acra’s collection is the perfect line to choose from if you want the full princess experience on your wedding day.
- Monique Lhuillier – with her tasteful and stylish designs, it’s no wonder Monique Lhuillier is one of the top choices of the A-listers when it comes to choosing dresses to wear to special events. From bridal fashion week for spring 2014, Monique has tapped into all most all kinds of designs ranging from simple ones to frilly and really extravagant pieces. So, if you haven’t already decided on a specific style or design, why not peek into Monique Lhuillier’s collection? There’s a great big chance that you’ll find something you’ll like because she has all the brides’ tastes covered.