The First Annual Diamond Ball just happened last week and Rihanna had the pleasure of hosting it. It was a black-tie event held at The Vineyard in Beverly Hills with the aim to raise funds for The Clara Lionel Foundation which is a foundation that ‘works to improve the quality of life for communities globally in the areas of health, education, arts, and culture’. The said event was packed with celebrities who, naturally, turned the red carpet into a runway. In case you haven’t seen it, here are the best dressed celebrities at the First Annual Diamond Ball.
- RIHANNA – the host looked classy and elegant in a deep red satin Zac Posen number which featured structured sleeves and a short train. The dress bared the shoulders and showed off some cleavage which gave it that sexy look. It hugged Rihanna’s natural curves and showed off a great silhouette. This dress was finished off with a gorgeous Chopard necklace.
- SALMA HAYEK – Salma Hayek looked lovely in a pink floor-length Alexander McQueen dress that flattered her figure and made her look ten times sexier. The dress had a very light and subtle print to it which appeared to be an animal print pattern. She finished off her gala night look with a black clutch purse and minimal jewelry.
- ELLEN POMPEO – Ellen wore a rather dark ensemble to the First Annual Diamond Ball but looked sleek and stunning, nevertheless. The gray and black outfit which was composed of a top with sexy cutout chest detail and trouser pants was finished off with black pointy toe heels and a bold statement necklace. The rest of the accessories were simple and minimalistic.
- KAT GRAHAM – Vampire Diaries star Kat Graham looked super vampy in a gorgeously sexy deep cranberry dress which featured a deep plunging neckline and sheer black sleeves. The dress had black piped details on the upper half bodice, giving it a sort of a geometrical detail look. The cut and shape of the dress was fab and made Kat look fantastic.
- VASHTIE KOLA – one of Rihanna’s closest friends in the industry, Vashti Kola, also came to the First Annual Diamond Ball to show support to RiRi. She wore a simple and beautiful olive and gold gown and accessorized with mostly gold jewelry. To give the look a unique and fabulous twist, Vashtie finished it up with a hot pair of thigh high gladiator-style boots.