Just a few days after feasting our eyes on glamorous looks from the People’s Choice Awards red carpet, another event takes place and gives us more eye candy to indulge on and that is the Golden Globes. In case you’re wondering who the best dressed celebrities at the Golden Globes were, you can check out this list we made below.
- KATE HUDSON – while most of us are still trying to get back in shape after the holiday festivities, Kate is about a million steps ahead and rocking this gorgeous white Versace Atelier gown which featured revealing, sexy details and showed lots of skin.
- MICHELLE MONAGHAN – this emerald number by Jason Wu was seen on actress Michelle Monaghan and though we think not everyone could pull off this highly detailed glam dress, we think Michelle did a splendid job at it.
- SIENNA MILLER – Sienna Miller looked totally fab in a Miu Miu dress which featured quite a lot of embellishments and a really sexy, low neckline. The dress looked elegant with simple metallic heels and minimal jewelry.
- AMAL CLOONEY – recently wed Mrs. Clooney took everyone’s breath away in her floor-length Dior ensemble at the Golden Globes red carpet. Her look was pure sophistication. The black, one-shouldered frock was simple but stunning and the white gloves she paired it with just blew us away.
- EMILY BLUNT – Emily Blunt’s Golden Globes outfit was anything but blunt. The English stunner nailed the winter white trend in a Michael Kors gown that featured a criss-cross neckline and cut-out details. It was very flattering and chic and it definitely gave us yet another reason to believe that less is indeed more.
- EMMA STONE – multi-awarded actress Emma Stone slayed the red carpet yet again and this time, she ditched the traditional gown and went for something bolder and sleeker which is a Lanvin jumpsuit. Paired with black Louboutin heels and embellished with an oversized bow at the back, her outfit totally stood out.
- ANNA KENDRICK – Anna Kendrick looked every bit like a lovely princess at the Golden Globes as she arrived wearing a lovely and romantic blush colored ball gown with fabulous beading detail by Monique Lhuillier. The dress was dreamy and ethereal – the kind you could imagine a princess would wear.
- LORDE – last on our list of the best dressed celebrities from the Golden Globes red carpet is Lorde who surprised a lot of people with a look that’s very different from what she usually wears. Lorde was garbed up in a three-piece all-black ensemble consisting of a crop top, trousers and a blazer jacket. Looks like her friendship with Taylor Swift is encouraging her to switch up her style, eh?