Crop tops ruled the runway at this year’s Teen Choice Awards and even if you weren’t able to vote for your favorite star (Dang! That ‘too old to vote’ error message at the website really hit home for a lot of us, huh?), I’m pretty sure you’re still excited to see who wore what to the event and we’re here to bring you the good stuff! Here are the best dressed celebrities at the Teen Choice Awards recently held last Sunday, August 10, 2014 at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California.
- Jennifer Lopez – J.Lo proves to everyone that she still has IT! The hot Latina slayed the red carpet and looked super sexy in a lacey emerald mini number by Elie Saab. She also wore a pair of strappy green heels and what else but an emerald green mini clutch to boot. Yes, it’s safe to say that we’re green with envy of how Jenny from the Block manages to look this gorgeous after all these years.
- Taylor Swift – another gorgeous stunner in green was Taylor Swift who has been on a roll lately for putting together outfits that are totally Instagram OOTD-worthy. Taylor wore green tweed coordinates by Novis NYC that featured a super detailed bustier crop top and an A-line skirt. The skirt had sheer panels on the side and a black and white lining on the hem. She also finished off her outfit with a pair of bright yellow cute Charlotte Olympia heels.
- Lea Michele – Oh, Lea, Lea, Lea! Aside from the gorgeous inside out glow and the gorgeous tan that she had, Lea Michele looked her absolute best during the TCA in her itty bitty, colorful dress from Fausto Puglisi paired with simple but super chic silver metallic T-strap heels by Christian Louboutin. I think she kind of looks a little like the younger version of J.Lo with her hair and her tan like that. What do you think?
- Shay Mitchell – yet another crop top number was seen on Pretty Little Liars star Shay Mitchell. Like Taylor, Shay wore coordinates but her outfit featured a sexy white lace pencil skirt along with a bustier crop top. A metallic purse and metallic shoes completed Shay’s look and she gave her rather ‘boudoir-ish’ outfit a more casual, summery look and feel by wearing a side fishtail braid with it.
- Cher Lloyd – I’ve always loved Cher’s kick ass style and that’s what she exactly brought to the table at the Teen Choice Awards. Cher wore an Amen embellished stretch tulle bodysuit (which had amazing detail, by the way) and a pair of black Theory shorts as well as a pair of green suede pumps.
- Runners up – other stars who looked awesome at the TCA were Demi Lovato, Jordin Sparks, Nina Dobrev, Kim Kardashian, Chloe Moretz and Selena Gomez.