In case you missed it, here are the best dressed celebs at the Oscars which was just held last Sunday (February 22, 2015) at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles.
- ROSAMUND PIKE – Rosamund Pike’s red hot Givenchy number was one of the sexiest and most fabulous looks of the night. The dress showed off the actress’s amazing figure and the scalloped neckline gave it a very interesting twist while the thigh high frontal slit gave it that sexy and sophisticated vibe. She paired it up with minimal jewelry and matching red shoes for the perfectly chic red carpet look.
- SCARLETT JOHANSSON – Scarlett’s dress will make you green with envy. The Birdman actress wore a gorgeous emerald green Versace Atelier dress which featured a form-fitting silhouette and a low neckline. She paired it up with a bold statement necklace in the same matching color and dainty but nonetheless still eye catching mismatched earrings.
- JENNIFER LOPEZ – J.Lo wore a dress fit for a hot Latina princess at the Oscars red carpet. Her dress of choice was a nude-ish almost rose gold Elie Saab creation with heavy and intricate beading details, layers and layers of soft tulle and a very sexy low neckline. Way to mix sweet and spicy, don’t you think?
- ANNA KENDRICK – this Pitch Perfect star chose to go with a very simple yet ultra chic and stylish peachy-pink gown from Thakoon which featured a halter neck and cutout details on the chest area (just enough cutout to give it a hint of sexiness).
- EMMA STONE – Emma Stone looked stunning in a golden Elie Saab creation. The dress glistened under a million lights with its sequined embroidery and looked sexy with the thigh high slit on the side. The actress finished off her gorgeous look with Tiffany and Co. diamonds.
- DAKOTA JOHNSON – Fifty Shades of Grey star Dakota Johnson never fails to look sexy and chic on the red carpet. For the Oscars, she chose to wear a fabulous Saint Laurent gown in red. The one-shouldered dress had a thigh-high slit and an embellished knot detail that gave it that classy, minimalistic chic look. The outfit was finished up with Forevermark diamonds.
- SIENNA MILLER – Sienna’s navy-and-black number by Oscar dela Renta was a beautiful sight to behold on the red carpet. The ultra feminine dress adorned with little bows looked phenomenal on the actress who completed her look with minimal jewelry and flawless makeup.