The Angels on the runway worked it, now it’s time for us to look at the celebrities on the Pink Carpet who went to the recently concluded Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014. This year, celebrities stepped up their style game and really went for it at the Pink Carpet, making it just as hot as the runway. Here are some of the best dressed celebs on the Pink Carpet that you might have missed.
- TAYLOR SWIFT – for the second year in a row, Taylor joined the Angels on the runway of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and while there’s no denying that those sexy lingerie sets she wore on stage really looked good on her, her Pink Carpet look was just to die for. Taylor wore a strapless, steel-embroidered mini dress which bared some cleavage and showed off her perfectly toned legs.
- OLIVIA PALERMO – style star Olivia Palermo showed up at the Pink Carpet wearing an all-black ensemble consisting of a belted tuxedo blazer, leather skinny pants and black and nude lace pumps. Her accessory of choice for the night was a teal green snakeskin clutch with gold hardware.
- POPPY DELEVINGNE – Poppy proved that black doesn’t always have to be stiff or boring. Poppy wore a fun black dressed covered in ruffled on the Victoria’s Secret Pink Carpet. She finished off her outfit with simple and elegant black heels and a black cat clutch.
- DAISY LOWE – another stylish celeb garbed up in black on the Pink Carpet was Daisy Lowes who wore an Elie Saab creation that featured a thigh high slit. Daisy also wore black heels and carried a black clutch to complete her outfit.
- MEL B – former Spice Girl Mel B worked the winter white trend on the Pink Carpet and wore a two-piece ensemble consisting of a sheer white crop top and a pair of white trouser pants. Pointy white heels and silver jewelry completed Mel B’s look.
- LOTTIE MOSS – Lottie Moss looked nothing short of a goddess when she showed up on the Pink Carpet wearing a very sexy and flowy, backless white dress coupled with gold cage heels.
- JOURDAN DUNN – Angel Jourdan Dunn ditched her lingerie and her wings for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014 after party and wore a matching black and white crop top and pencil skirt combo. She capped off her look with a pair of drop earrings and simple strappy heels.