Gone are the days when we would actually have to go out of the house and head over to the mall when we needed to buy clothes, whether it’s for an event or just the basic pieces. Today, you can shop for almost anything from the comfort of your own home with lots of shops just one a few clicks away. Shopping for clothes online has become such a huge hit because of the convenience that this new way of shopping offers as well as the unique fashion finds you can avail of. If you love shopping online, check out our list of the best online stores to shop from for fabulous fashion finds.
- ModCloth – the website www.modcloth.com offers a wide range of fashion items ranging from tops, dresses, pants, skirts, shorts, and accessories that cater to most fashion styles. You can expect unique pieces from modcloth because there are more than 700 independent designers who offer their goods to consumers, making it one of the most diverse online fashion stores on the internet.
- Boohoo – for all the fashionistas in the UK, you should definitely stop by www.boohoo.com the next time you go online to shop. This online store is packed with pretty pieces that are sure to become well-loved pieces in your own closets. Student discounts are given and free next day delivery is also offered to UK residents. The website has a versatile selection of goodies and you’re sure to find one you will like for any occasion or style you want to pull off.
- US Trendy – for US residents, the US Trendy website (www.ustrendy.com) is one of the best places online to shop. This website features great deals on ravishing pieces that you will surely want to have. They also have daily deals that offer you gorgeous pieces at unbelievably low prices. US Trendy also offers free shipping within the US and they have a 1-800 number that you can call should you have any issues with your purchases or any concerns for future purchases. Most pieces here are from indie designers too.
- Karmaloop – if you’re looking for an online store dedicated to street style fashion, Karmaloop (www.karmaloop.com) is definitely your best bet. This site is filled with amazing street wear brands like DOPE, Vans, Paul Frank and Obey, just to name a few. One more thing that we love about Karmaloop is that they do men’s fashion too so shopping for you and your beau is a lot easier. Every now and then, they also email you coupon codes that you can use to avail of discounts or free shipping.
- Zara – Zara is a famous brand in the US and in Europe but if you don’t live in any of those places of if you don’t have a Zara store where you live, don’t worry, you can still get your hands on their stunning pieces through their website www.zara.com. Dubbed as both innovative and devastating by Lousi Vuitton’s fashion director Daniel Piette, Zara offers fabulous, stylish pieces at super affordable prices devastating enough for fashion houses like LV to get ditched for.