One of the things that I know a lot of women, especially fashionistas, love about spring and summer is that they’re able to wear brighter and more fun colors. As soon as the cold winter days are over, we get so excited to stash away boring, dull and dark winter clothes and bust out or shop for spring clothes in brighter, more playful and more exciting colors. Wearing bright colors can affect your mood. It can instantly lift you up when you’re feeling a little under the weather. Check out these chic color combinations that are sure to get you in a playful mood.
- Pink and orange – if you’re the kind who likes to be a girly girl all the time, you should definitely try combining pink and orange together in one outfit. it’s fun, it’s bright, it’s playful and it’s really feminine too. I love how these two colors don’t seem too far apart from each other’s hues which results to a really nice and warm but still playful look. I especially love dark pink and tangerine together but other shades of pink and orange together work just as well.
- Blush and mint – if you want something playful but also want something subtle and not too loud or bold, try combining pastel colors. One of my favorite pastel color combinations that really make me feel girly and playful is blush and mint. This color combination has a very light and feminine feel. It’s easy on the eyes and easy to pull off too. it also has a bit of a shabby chic, rustic kind of look to it and it’s perfect if you want something simple and dainty.
- Cobalt blue and yellow – for a really bright color combination that’s sure to brighten your look and your mood, go for cobalt blue and yellow. This color combo is very chic and classy and it’s also very tasteful. Other shades of blue also look good with yellow but I find cobalt blue to be exceptionally gorgeous and stunning when combined with this cheery hue. What’s more is that this color combination looks great on all skin tones and skin colors.
- Coral and turquoise – this color combination is actually more of a summer color combo but that doesn’t mean you can’t wear it for spring. Coral is one of my favorite colors because it always looks good on all skin tones and colors and turquoise, on the other hand, is a very refreshing and relaxing color. These two beautiful hues combined make for a very cute and chic look that you can wear anytime you need a color pick me up.
- Red and yellow – this is another color combination that’s both classy and playful at the same time. Red and yellow together emit a feeling of warmth which is perfect for the cold spring breeze and the spring showers to come. It’s easy to find red and yellow together in one piece anywhere because it’s such a popular color combination. The real challenge is pulling it off in separates.