Fall is such a nice season for relaxing and just lounging around. It’s not too hot, nor too cold and the occasional rain showers just add a more relaxing feel to this season. As good of an idea as it may seem to just stay home and do nothing, it’s practically impossible because you have to go out and go to work or school. Coming up with a cute casual outfit for fall is easy but can your outfit keep you warm and dry? Here are some pieces that you should consider buying (or taking out of your closet) to keep you cute for a casual day in fall:
- A hoodie – it may not be that cold yet but when the rain starts pouring, a good hoodie is what you need. This is the perfect casual outerwear, especially for teens, if you’re always out and about the streets. It’s warm, it’s comfortable and some really good brands / stores have so many cute styles and designs for hoodies for girls.
- Extra long cardigans – these are all the rage for fall. They’re feminine and the movement that they create is really dramatic and romantic, yet can still look so casual and effortlessly chic. The great thing about long cardigans is that anything, literally, goes well with them; be it a dress, shorts and a tee, leggings and boots, whatever your style is, a long cardigan can surely complement it.
- Boots – forget about the heels, those are too dressy. If you really want to go street-casual for fall, boots are they way to go. Flat boots, especially, are very rampant during fall because they’re safer to wear when the streets get slippery after being drenched in rain. Boots with heels are fine but if you want to be safe, go for the ones with chunky heels as they provide more stability than thin heels.
- Wedges – you can‘t just live in boots all season because sometimes you will feel like you want to look extra girly and feminine so it’s wise to have a pair of two of wedges.
- Sweatshirts – sweatshirts are perfect for casual days. If you want to still look sexy, sweatshirts that hug your figure are what you should get but if you want to channel a funkier, ghetto but still chic vibe, get sweatshirts that are a bit oversized. Of course, fun prints and patterns on them are always a bonus.