Tank tops are considered wardrobe essentials. These are one of those types of clothing items that we own just because. A lot of women believe that a girl can never have too much tank tops and it’s true. Tank tops come in many different colors, prints, patterns, styles and design. Because of this, there are countless ways to style them. It’s a very basic piece of clothing that indeed goes a long way. Here are some cute and stylish tank top outfit ideas that you can take inspiration from:
- Casual chic – this is perhaps the easiest look in the book. It’s almost impossible to end up looking like a fashion victim when wearing your tank top the casual way. All you have to do is take your favorite piece (doesn’t matter what color or style) and wear it with either jeans or shorts. Everyone wear their tank tops like this every once in a while and it’s a perfect look for just a day to day outfit.
- Go Boho – the Boho chic style is one of the most stylish fashion trends we’ve ever set our eyes on and if you ask me, I’d wear it in a heartbeat any day. You can also create a very cute boho chic look using your tank top. All you really need to do is wear your tank top with a maxi skirt and a pair of chic flat sandals (strappy sandals would work best). Complete the look by wearing your hair boho style as well – loose, messy waves with a hippie headband.
- Summer Lovin’ – Now, I know it’s almost winter but it’s never too early to get think of cool outfit ideas for summer, right? Anyway, cropped tank tops are definitely going to be your best friend this coming summer. They’re just so, well, summery! Perfect for days at the beach or for picnics with friends. Wear your cropped tank top with sexy shorts and you’re all set to seize summer!
- Dressy – whoever said that tank tops can only be worn with casual outfit has definitely not seen Blake Lively. Blake is the queen of dressy tank tops. All she does is wear a cute tank top with a very feminine skirt and she instantly look effortlessly and elegantly gorgeous. You, too, can wear this look. Just wear your tank top with a skirt that flatters your figure best. Pencil skirts work wonders for this particular style.
- Polished casual – want something easy but really polished and sophisticated? That’s easy! Take your tank top and wear it with your favorite pair of jeans or short like you would on a regular basis then throw on a really fab blazer on top to complete the look. it’s casual and laidback but at the same time it’s very polished and sophisticated.