Got a date coming up soon and still have no idea what to wear? Even if your man knows nothing about fashion, looking fabulous on a date with him will always make him smile. Looking good also boosts your confidence so it’s important that you look and feel good about yourself when you go on a date, especially if it’s the first one. I’m a married woman but my husband and I still go out on dates when we can and one piece that I always like to wear on dates is a cute romper. Rompers are super cute and fashionable and they’re really easy to style too. They always look effortlessly elegant but they’re really laidback as well. Check out these cute rompers to wear on a date and see if you can find anything similar that you can wear on your next night (or day) out with your man.
- LBR – If you’re planning on purchasing your very first romper, I would suggest getting a black one.A Little Black Romper is foolproof, timeless and really elegant, too! I live in black clothing. It’s not my favorite color or anything but I find that black is one of those colors that can be worn with a minimalistic approach and still end up looking fab and classy. If ‘less is more’ is not your thing, though, you can also add other colors to the mix to make it livelier and more fun. It also makes you look slimmer so that’s an added bonus on days when you’re feeling a little big and bloated.
- Floral – this summer, anything and everything floral is in – from home décor to beauty product packaging and fashion items as well. If you’re looking for a cute romper to wear to a casual daytime date, why not go with a floral romper? This is perfect for those of your out there who love to dress up and look cute and girly. Finish your outfit off with a pair of sassy heels or comfy wedges and you’re set for your date.
- Denim – intrigued about the denim on denim trend but not quite sure how you can do your own spin on it? A denim romper is an easy way to sport the denim on denim look without having to worry about going overboard. Some might say it’s like ‘cheating’ since you’re not really pairing a top with bottoms but rather just wearing one denim piece but that doesn’t really matter.
- Lace – got asked out to be his date to a fancy event? Don’t let him down and make sure you’re one of the best dressed guests in the crowd (though technically, you’re a plus one) by wearing a dainty and elegant lace romper. Aside from having that elegant look, a lace romper is also super girly so it’s great for when you need to feel extra pretty.
- Mesh – so he’s taking you to the club tonight to unwind and to party, what are you planning to wear? If you still haven’t planned out your outfit, consider wearing a sexy romper with peek-a-boo mesh panels. It’s sexy but not too revealing at all and it’s perfect for getting that subtle sultry look.