With the premier and release of the novel-based movie adaptation of 50 Shades of Grey in full blast right now, all the spotlights are basically on Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, especially Dakota who plays the intriguing role of Anastasia Steele in the most awaited film.
- FSOG LONDON PREMIERE – Fifty Shades of Grey premiered in London last Thursday (Feb. 12, 2015) and Dakota looked every inch like a goddess in a white floor length gown from no other than Saint Laurent. The dreamy white dress featured a short train and a very low neckline which let the actress show off lots of skin and lots of cleavage.
- BERLIN FILM FEST (FSOG PREMIERE) – Fifty Shades of Gray also premiered in Berlin at the Berlin Film Festival and Dakota Johnson looked hot in a black Dior gown with a low and deep plunging neckline and full sleeves. The dress, though simple, made Dakota look sophisticatedly sexy and chic and her hair and makeup made it all look so effortless.
- GOLDEN GLOBES 2015 – Dakota arrived on the 72nd Golden Globes Awards red carpet and turned heads in a silver-gray Chanel Haute Couture gown which featured lots of sequins and showed off lots of legs through the almost thigh high slit that it had. She finised of her gam-flaunting look with simple silver heels and minimal jewelry.
- COSTUME INSTITUTE GALA– it looked like Dakota was going for the ‘fairy tale princess with a sexy edge’ look during the Costume Institute Gala back in May of last year as she showed up on the red carpet wearing a midnight blue Jason Wu dress to which she added a pair of long black gloves. The outfit was the perfect combination of sexy and elegant and it was indeed one of Dakota’s finest looks.
- GQ MEN OF THE YEAR 2013 PARTY – here’s a photo of Dakota Johnson in 2013, even before she was cast as Anastasia Steele for FSOG. She looks hot as ever in a black heaf-to-toe ensemble consisting of a sheer lace top (black bra peeking through) and textured leather pants.
- ART OF ELYSIUM BLACK TIE GALA – and here’s another red hot sizzling look from the star pre-FSOG at the Art of Elysium Black Tie Gala. Here, Dakota is wearing a red floor length dress featuring a short train, an exposed side boob and a bare back.