We’ve seen the red carpet looks, now it’s time to see who wore what to the post-show celebrations. Check out these fab looks from the Golden Globes after-party and tell us who your favorites are.
- SELENA GOMEZ – Selena Gomez’s style is definitely evolving and for sure heading to a better route. The young singer wore an elegant white Kaufman Franco dress which showcased a plunging neckline and figure-hugging silhouette. She accessorized with minimal jewelry from Jennifer Meyer and a simple Lee Savage clutch.
- SARAH HYLAND – Modern Family star Sarah Hyland showed off a bit of her midriff in a two-piece Emilio Pucci ensemble consisting of a leather crop top with a sweetheart neckline and a fully sequined maxi skirt.
- CARA DELEVINGNE – Cara Delevingne rocked a Thierry Mugler dress at the Golden Globes after party. The black dress featured sexy cut-out details down the low neckline as well as a thigh high mid-slit. She finished it off with black booties and layered necklaces with her initials C and D as pendant charms.
- ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO – supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio made quite the statement with her Zuhair Murad dress at the Golden Globes after-party. She wore a deep wine colored sheer dress with lace details and paired off the ensemble with Norman Silverman diamonds.
- JAMIE CHUNG – sleek and chic was the name of the game for actress Jamie Chung who showed up at the Golden Globes after-party with fiancé Bryan Greenberg wearing a column gown with geometrical details in the perfect cobalt hue.
- RACHEL ZOE – style diva Rachel Zoe stunned everyone at the after-party for the Golden Globes Awards as she walked into the room in a Grecian goddess themed look which featured a floor length one-shouldered white dress with gold accent details.
- LEA MICHELE – her tan, her perfectly toned bod, her dress, her shoes – everything was going along so well with Lea Michele’s Golden Globes after party look. Lea wore a bright red silky satin dress from Emmanuel Ungaro and the frock featured a deep neckline, lots of cleavage and lots of legs.
- NICOLA PELTZ – gorgeous actress Nicola Peltz turned heads in a black and white combo that consisted of a black off-the-shoulder body suit and a sheer white skirt. The simplicity of her look made the whole outfit exude an air of young, sophisticated style.
- LORDE – and Lorde, good Lorde! She’s really owing that cropped top look and we’re loving every bit of it! The singer wore another crop top for the after-party and this time, it was a white one paired with black pants and finished off with a bright red lip instead of her usual dark ‘heroine’ signature color.