You’ve seen the best and most gorgeous looks on the red carpet, now it’s time to see what your favorite stars wore to the after-party hosted by GQ and Giorgio Armani – because we just can’t get enough. Here are the most fab looks from the Grammy’s after-party you shouldn’t miss.
- MIRANDA KERR – supermodel Miranda Kerr literally stole the spotlight in a gorgeous mini dress covered with little discs. The dress had a very mod look to it but it was instantly given an updated look with the classic black jacket tossed over her shoulder.
- KHLOE KARDASHIAN – here’s Khloe flaunting her legs in a sexy black floor length gown with sheer sleeves, sequin fringes and a thigh-high slit. The KUWTK star finished off the look with a pair of classy nude pumps.
- CHRISTINA MILIAN – Christina put the ‘party’ in after party in a gorgeous black corset crop top and pencil skirt combo which she accessorized with a fur shawl. The corset crop top had cutout design detailing and the pencil skirt featured a center slit which made the look even sexier.
- KENDALL – Kendall was also wearing a black dress for the Grammys after-party, just like her half-sister Khloe. Her dress, though, was very different as it features a deep, low neckline, a sheer skirt and sexy little cutouts on the bodice’s sides.
- RITA ORA – Rita Ora wanted to stand out from a sea of black dresses so she opted for a more colorful look. The singer wore a kimono-style dress with a low neckline, a tiered skirt and a plethora of colors. She also finished the look with neon green shoes which really made it look cool, hip and fresh.
- PRIYANKA CHOPRA – former Miss World 2000 turned actress-singer Priyanka Chopra made waves at the Grammys pre-parties but her after-party look by Zuhair Murad was definitely her best one for the night. Priyanka’s Little Black Dress had a very sexy twist to it: a low neckline that continued into a sheer panel right down to her belly button.
- KYLIE JENNER – the youngest from the Kardashian brood stepped up her style game for the Grammys after-party and chose to wear something different from what her sisters wore. Instead of black, Kylie wore a nude figure-hugging floor length with sheer panel detailing. The dress also featured cutout details on the side and full sleeves.