We all know how trends come and go in the fashion industry and keeping up with them is always fun, exciting and challenging but don’t you just love it when a trend that really suits your style comes up and you don’t have to put in too much effort to keep up? Moreover, don’t you just love it when trends you love stick around so you don’t have to spend tons just to keep up? Some trends are worth following because we know they’re good enough to last for a while and some are just not worth the hype and craze. Here are some fashion trends we wish would stick around.
- Boyfriend jeans – they have been around for quite some time now and, to be honest, we wish they’d never leave. Though your boyfriend may not approve, these are something I know most women definitely love to wear because it’s just so comfy and stylish. Boyfriend jeans are perfect if you want to nail the street style look to a T.
- Graphic black and white prints – there’s nothing more subtly striking than the combination of black and white on graphic geometric print. The color contrast is amazing between these two which makes them the perfect combo to reach for if you want something simple yet stunning. We wish this trend would stick around because it’s just so easy to wear and style along with other colors and items.
- Bucket bags – they’re perfect as your carry-all tote for summer but that doesn’t mean you can’t use them the next season. Bucket bags are just convenient. They’re able to fit all of your necessities and you can carry it securely (most of the time as a cross body bag or a long over-the-shoulder bag) which is what we all want and need. Even if this trend goes away, I’m pretty sure lots of women would stick to carrying bucket bags in the seasons to come.
- Jumpsuits – though you have to undress and redress fully when having to use the restroom, the hassle is all worth it when you see how fabulous you look in a cute jumpsuit. Jumpsuits are all the rage right now and we’re wishing that it never goes out of style because it’s just so stylish and chic. Versatility is never an issue when you’re wearing a jumpsuit. Most pieces will be able to take you from day to night in a jiffy.
- Sneakers – sneakers aren’t really a new thing. They’ve been around for as long as most of us can remember but today they’re more popular than ever with the biggest names in fashion launching their own signature line of kicks that the hottest celebs and models wear off duty with just about anything. We just love how a good pair of sneakers gives an outfit that relaxed cool chick vibe.
These are just some of the trends we wish would stick around for longer. They’re stylish yet ever so practical and wearable all year long. What’s your favorite trend that you wish would stay?