If looking girly and feminine all the time is your thing, I’m pretty sure you’re always on the lookout for new pieces to add to your fabulous wardrobe. I personally don’t like looking to sweet or dainty. I always like adding a bit more of a street style edge to my look but I do love looking girly. If you’re someone who loves to embrace the feminine style, check out these fun and flirty pieces for a girly wardrobe.
- Fit and flare skirt – every girl who loves looking very feminine and ladylike should own a fit and flare skirt just because it showcases your figure and hugs you in all the right places to give you the most flirty and sexy silhouette. Fit and flare skirts come in all lengths from minis to midis and maxis (which are also sometimes called mermaid-style skirts) but if you’re looking for a safe way to get these to flatter you, no matter what body type you have, I would suggest going for the midi.
- Corset / corset dress – corsets have been so popular during the past few years, it’s almost astonishing how these made their way back from the Victorian era. If you’re more of a jeans kind of girl, you can go for corset tops. You can get these as regular tops (corset-style, of course) or as crop tops (perfect for summer). If you’re more of a dresses kind of girl, you can go for corset dress instead. They’re easier to style and they have more of that flirty, girly look.
- Off the shoulder top – another really stylish way to look cute and flirty is to wear an off the shoulder top. An off the shoulder top shows off just the right amount of skin to make you look charmingly sweet and not so racy and trashy. It’s perfect for daytime looks but you can definitely sex it up some more if you want to wear it for the night.
- High-low skirt – a high low skirt is something that’s very interesting to look at. Also called a mullet skirt, this piece is short in front and then goes longer at the back. It’s great for creating that flirty, playful look that you can wear on dates. When picking a high low skirt, choose one that’s made of lightweight fabric so that you get that nice and dreamy movement from it as you walk, adding to the femininity of your outfit.
- Mesh paneled clothes – lastly, for a really sexy and playful outfit that’s sure to tease the eyes of everyone, go for anything with mesh panels. Clothes like these often have mesh panels strategically placed all over the item to let the skin do a little peek-a-boo, resulting in a flirty, fabulous look. You can get mesh paneled dresses, tops and even rompers and jumpsuits.