Neon colors aren’t something you would usually wear everyday just because they’re too loud and bold but if you’re looking for a way to add a splash of color into your outfit or if you want to make a statement, these are the colors that you could definitely go to and wear. There are so many different ways to wear neon colors and I know not a lot of women are confident about sporting these vivid, bright hues because they’re afraid it would be way too much color and brightness in one look but you can surely pull off wearing a piece or two, no matter what you say, I’m sure. Here are some fun ways to rock neon colors on an everyday regular basis.
- Carry a neon purse – this is one of the easiest ways to rock neon colors and incorporate them in your outfit. It’s also ideal for women who aren’t brave enough to actually wear the colors on their clothes. Just carrying a neon purse around can instantly brighten up any outfit. Use it when you’re wearing something simple and plain to amp the style up a bit. Neon colors work very well with neutral colors so they’re really easy to pull off.
- Wear neon workout gear – working out is so much more fun and interesting for us ladies when we’re wearing cute workout clothes and if you’re the kind who likes to add splashes of color to her workout gear, you should definitely try wearing neon colored workout gear sometime. It’s fun and funky and it’s a really great way to look cute at the gym! Finding cute neon workout gear shouldn’t be a problem because most brands almost always have their products in neon colors. Plus, wouldn’t it motivate you to workout more if you always had nice and colorful gym gear to sport?
- Walk in neon shoes – you can rely on neon shoes to always give any outfit that ‘wow factor’. They’re just such a nice and surprising detail to add to a plain and simple outfit, especially if you have on a dark and monochromatic one. Dark colors and neon accents and accessories are just super chic and it’s the best outfit combo to go for if you want something bright and bold but not too loud.
- Throw on a neon coat – get yourself ready for the spring showers to come! Make sure your closet is well stocked with warm and cozy coats that you can easily throw on top of any outfit. If you’re someone who like to wear neutral colors all the time, you can spruce up your outfit by wearing a neon coat on top. It’s sure to brighten up a wet and gloomy day. It’s also a great fashion statement to make and it’s super fun to look at, too!
- Accessorize with neon colors – if you don’t like wearing any piece of clothing item that’s too bright or too colorful then neon colors may turn you off. Don’t worry, though. You can still wear neon colors but in a more subtle way. Instead of wearing these fun hues on your clothes, you can accessorize with them instead. Neon bracelets, cuffs, belts, scarves, headbands – these are just some of the things you can wear in neon to add to your outfit for a pop of color.