Memorial Day may have already passed but that doesn’t mean we can’t wear white anymore. Gone are the days when wearing white was something we did only for Memorial Day weekends. Today, we wear white anytime we feel like it and I love how women, fashionistas especially, are becoming more creative with their white outfits with pure head to toe numbers to simple and chic minimalistic looks right down to fierce and funky color combos anchored in white. White has always been a staple color for summer and if you’re looking for fun ways to wear this clean and crisp hue, check out these gorgeous ways to wear white this summer.
- White swimsuit – sometimes, we get so caught up in looking for a swimsuit with the prettiest, boldest, funkiest design that we forget there is elegance in simplicity. If you’re looking for something classy to sport at the beach this summer, get your hands on a white swimsuit. It’s a great way to look effortlessly chic and fab at the beach and, in all honesty, a white swimsuit is one of the easiest to style. Wear it plain for a comfy minimalist look or add bright accents and accessories for a more fun and young look. To make sure you don’t end up looking like you have plain white underwear on, try a one-piece swimsuit in white or a pair of white bikini top and bottom with a fun and flirty twist.
- White palazzo pants – so white denim is all the rage this summer. Don’t get carried away by the trends and confine yourself to just them, though. Instead of wearing white denims, why not rock a pair of white palazzo pants for an easy breezy summer street style look? Wear yout palazzo with a bandeau to get a chic and sexy look or take the minimalist approach and wear it with a plain shirt.
- White shirtdress – need something easy, comfy and stylish this summer? Then start scouting for the perfect white shirtdress! You can wear a white shirtdress on its own or with leggings or jeans for a simple casual look that’s perfect for everyday or you can opt to go for one with a dressier silhouette to wear to fancier events.
- White tank top – tank tops are one of the things that you should never be without if you’re trying to build a fashionable and practical closet. There are so many looks that you can create starting with a simple tank top and it all depends on what pieces you wear with it. To get full versatility, though, invest in a few couple of white tank tops. They make great layering pieces but they sure look sexy as heck when worn on their own with just shorts or jeans as well.
- White skirt – if you’re not the type who lives in yoga pants and jeans, I would assume that your style is rather girly and dainty and one really cute way for you to wear white this summer is to sport a nice and flouncy white skirt. Pair it with anything you like to give your outfit an instant touch of your feminine style.