Summer fashion trends are all about colors, looking fun, young and hip and being cool under the hot summer sun. There are lots of summer trends that we’re really starting to adore this year but what I’m really loving the most are pieces from resort collections because, after all, what’s summer without a fun trip to a nice beach resort, right? So we all know neon colors and everything bright is in this summer but what else is there to take a look at and try? If you’re looking for some more stylish trends to rock, check out these hot new summer trends to master.
- Swimsuits all day, every day – wearing swimsuits underneath your everyday ordinary outfits is one of summer’s hottest and newest trends and I just want to say that this one is my favorite, favorite, favorite trend for summer this year. It’s so fun and it’s like being ready for the beach anytime! Okay, so maybe you shouldn’t do this look if you’re headed to the office but for casual and street style looks, this one trend is totally worth a try. Pick out your best bikini / swimsuit piece, throw on a cardigan or a blazer on top and wear your fave pair of jeans or shorts and you’re set!
- Neon eveningwear – neon should be worn in moderation but not when you’re looking for some fun fashion adventure! Another hot summer trend worth a shot is neon eveningwear. Yep, this trend is just super fun, funky and frisky, it’s not for the faint of heart (or style). Rock a neon mini dress to a cocktail party or turn heads at tonight’s gala with a stunning neon evening dress. Neon has never been so fun and exciting!
- Peplums – we’ve seen them from last year’s trends and then they kind of got lost somewhere along the way but this summer, peplums are back and they’re back with a vengeance! Well, sort of. Summer’s peplums are bolder, sexier and more flattering this time around with mind blowing proportions and to-die-for structured silhouettes. Forget about that dainty peplum top you got last year, get your hands on a full, legit summer peplum instead. Wear your peplums to the office or whenever you feel like you need something that would really make you stand out.
- Marble prints – sick of florals and chevrons everywhere on everything? I feel your pain. Cute and fun as they are, one can’t live off of floral and chevron prints all summer long. Thank heavens this summer is bursting with fresh new trends and one of them is marble prints. They’re not as colorful as other prints so they’re perfect if you need to make a subtle statement with your look. They’re almost always black and white so you have a pretty good grip on how to wear them and what to wear them with.
- Embroidered pieces – I’ve always had a certain fascination for embroidered things and I think it’s kinda cute how artisanal crafts are getting fused with fashion, especially this summer since embroidered pieces are one of the hot trends.