When it comes to buying shoes, sneakers aren’t always at the top of most women’s list but, admit it or not, every girl needs a pair of sneakers that you can wear on days when you just want something really, really comfortable. Converse sneakers are one of the most iconic sneakers you can get your hands on. They’re super stylish but they’re really affordable, too. If you’re looking for a pair of shoes that you can rely to for both comfort and style, you can get yourself a pair of Converse sneakers. If you already have one, what do you usually like to wear with them? Check out these ideas on how to wear converse sneakers and look chic.
- Wear it with leather – wearing your Converse sneakers with leather gives you an instant rock and roll / bad ass kind of look. You can wear this outfit combination on days when you want to veer away from your usual girly look. It’s great for street style and casual looks and you can wear this as both as a daytime and night time look.
- Studded – got an old pair of Converse sneakers that you haven’t used in a while? If they look old and you think there’s no way to make them look wearable again, you’re wrong. A simple DIY is all you need to do to breathe new life into your old Converse sneakers and the easiest DIY project to take on with an old pair of sneakers is to add studs to them. Studded Converse sneakers make great statement shoes for street style outfits.
- Wear with maxi skirts or dresses – maxi skirts and maxi dresses are often worn with girly shoes like strappy sandals, wedges, or sexy heels. For a more casual alternative look that’s also spring and summer friendly, you can also wear Converse sneakers with your maxi skirts and dresses. It’s a great outfit combination to sport if you want to wear a maxi dress without looking too sweet and girly.
- High cut – I know not a lot of women have very long legs but if you don and you find this an issue, you may want to try on a pair of high cut Converse sneakers. High cut sneakers are great for making long legs look a little shorter and more proportionate to the rest of the body. If you have short to normal leg length, stick with low and mid cut Converse sneakers instead.
- Wear with your Little Black Dress – Little Black Dresses don’t always have to be worn to fancy events, you can wear them on regular days as well. If you have a really dressy LBD, though, and you’re looking for ways to make it work with your everyday ordinary wardrobe, one of the easiest things you can do is to wear it with a pair of Converse sneakers to dress it down and give it more of a casual vibe. You can also add other pieces like a denim jacket to take away the fancy look of your Little Black Dress and really transform it into something casual and laidback.